Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What have you done?

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
My day has been pretty so so.
Went for a full English at Morrisons this morning,
Waved goodbye to the boyfriend this afternoon,
and in between watched TV and sat on computer...

Thrill me with the excitment of your days!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BBQ then sat on my arse all day.
    This morning, I went to the United Nations headquarters in New York and managed to bring about world peace. Next, I went to spend a few hours sorting out the situation in the Middle East. I proceeded to turn the Red Sea into the Red Wine Sea before going for tea with the Pope.

Okay, I made it up. :p Here's what I really did. I did some of my packing for when I leave later this week. Next, I filled in some more forms that are being sent off tomorrow. I then went out with the dogs for a few hours before coming back home, and going online. Lovely, really.
    Got no sleep last night because I've a) cystitis and b) swollen gums.

Woke up this morning with my right cheek swollen to fuck and really sore, went down to Boots and the girl gave me this Orajel stuff which is like a weird anasthetic thing, but it's still dead swollen. Been gargling salt water too, which is just horrible.

Can't go for a pee without it feeling like I'm pissing out broken glass, but I need to drink bottles of water to flush it out, so I'm needing to go all the time.

Got an ECG scan at the doctors on Tuesday which I've been trying to put off for ages, and I remembered today it's my brothers 21st tomorrow and it's too late now to send a card and managed to get myself wound up about it.

And people were out last night but I couldn't go and I missed a dead good night apparently.

Seriously need to chill the fuck out justnow, I think this is my bad week :no:
    The usual - talked to a friend of mine for a while, played Championship Manager 2006 and watched the football.
    woke up an hour or so ago, been fucking around on my computer and eating Easy Cheese ever since.
    Got up, had a bath and a shave n did bugger all. Went into site chat for a bit, but wasn't very busy. Off to the cinema in a bit.
    In chronological order. Woke up. Did naughty things. Got up. Had a bath. did more naughty things. Charged the bike battery up. Still wouldn't start. Fuck. Just wanna get the thing turning over, get the MOT then sell it. Just goes zhrr zhrr zhrr zhrr zhrr zhrr zhrr. :(

Had a chinese stir fry breakfast. Went on computer and was bored. Didn't know what to do. Watched F1 racing :D alternating with cricket :( (my brother had the remote). Went back on the computer. Helped prepare pudding. Did the washing up. Had din dins (omg gorgeous, yay mum <3). Had puddings (yum again, thanks sis). Did more washing up.

Went upstairs. On MSN. Told my friend that the gay sex I had that she'd been getting turned on about didn't actually happen, and it was a joke, but when she took it seriously I didn't kow what to say. But she didn't mind. Erm. Just been browsing about a bit really now, listening to some piano compositions orwhatever you call them off a radio station. Very nice :)

Currently on this webpage: http://www.punkin.net/prettykitty6.htm
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Today I worked and did a few shows (part of work - don't ask),
    tough, im asking...

and you can let me know in respnse to the image of wanking i now have in my head!

SG, ho much packing have you managed to do? i dont envy you in the slightest, but i might be saying that as you roll out of bed to lectures, and ill have been up since the crack of dawn! :p

Bri, please smile, dont think of it as a bad week, its just not as good as normal. drink cranberry juice for the cystitis. hope you feel better soon.

Goodfella, where the hell was my invite? i had to make do with a cottage cheese salad...a bbq ould have been much better!

AllAmericanRageJunky, whats easy cheese?

Rubberskin, what you off to watch?

ShyBoy, You have me baffled with gay sex...please explain! :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Today we went to the sculpture park, i did some of my cross stitch, cooked a chicken, played on ebay and very little else. How exciting :yeees:
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    SG, ho much packing have you managed to do? i dont envy you in the slightest, but i might be saying that as you roll out of bed to lectures, and ill have been up since the crack of dawn! :p
    Not that much. There's still loads of packing to do. I'm meant to be off on Friday, for God's sake. No pressure, then...
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Rubberskin, what you off to watch?

Pulse. Looks like a sort of Matrixesque type thing. Hope it's not too complicated, want to be entertained, not think tonight :D
    Today I've floated about online, drove to Tesco, Boots and Holland and Barratt (yeah, totally abusing the car privelidge there), floated about online a bit more, finished the book for thesite bookclub and get very miserable. oh, and I made lunch for tomorrow. My life isn't terribly exciting :(
    We've decided to go see Crank, looks good, Statham is the next action star never mind The Rock. Love his character name - Chev Chelios!

I have to do shows for people about stuff. Sometimes small audiences (2 at certain times of the year), sometimes big audiences (120+). Tis all the detail I'm going into I'm afraid. I had an interesting wank last night I wouldn't mind telling you about though :p
    noooooooooo, do tell about the job, please! i am intrigued!
    I have to do shows for people about stuff. Sometimes small audiences (2 at certain times of the year), sometimes big audiences (120+). Tis all the detail I'm going into I'm afraid.

*points* Stripper!
    Today I:
    Got up at 12.
    Watched The Formula 1.
    Finished off my packing.
    Ate.
    Been online, had ,ucnh, went for a walk, played on the gamecube, had dinner, now online again. Been bored stupid.
    I've had a very exciting day, for the first time all week I got to do something that wasn't lie on my bed, the sofa, or kneeling at the kitchen table for meals. Sadly it was back to hospital because my wound from surgery isn't healing properly, so had more stitches put in and been put on 2 heavy duty antibiotics.

Got home, and lay in bed all day. Handily enough have interweb on laptop so get some entertainment. Anyone with ideas for sites that may help pass the time sing out.
    Went to the in-laws
    Went to my parents
    Ate Sunday dinner a la my Mum
    Came home via Morrisons for Irn Bru and Revels
    Waved Mr Glittery off to work
    Bathed Abbie and put her to bed
    Tidied up the house
    And now Im watching telly and playing on ze interweb

Such an interesting life I lead.
    Do I look like a stripper? :p
    So that's how you get that extra money. Always wondered...
    nooooooo I not thinking so darling - you might look for me and steal me...or something....anyway:

you say that like it is a bad thing! tut! You could come and be added to my collection of men that i have tracked down off the internet and put under the stairs.

and i dont think i have ever seen a pic of you, therefore, i dont know, maybe you are a size 6 blonde with DD boobs! :p
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    and i dont think i have ever seen a pic of you, therefore, i dont know, maybe you are a size 6 blonde with DD boobs! :p
    Where, where, WHERE? :D:p
    Do I look like a stripper? :p

I have no idea what you look like, I couldn't possibly say :p

Ooh, are you a magician? :hyper:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Where, where, WHERE? :D:p
    go to Liverpool...theyre EVERYWHERE!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    go to Liverpool...theyre EVERYWHERE!
    I know you're pretty tasty, but I didn't know you were one of them. :p

On a side note, I've always wondered whether, after three years in Liverpool, do you now have a Scouse accent? ;)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Were you one of them? :p

I've always wondered whether, after three years in Liverpool, do you now have a Scouse accent? ;)
    only when i am angry, and that was from my parents being scousers and being shouted at when i was little like that hehe!
    But apparently someone said that when i talk about Liverpool or talk to someone who is from there it does sorta creep through.
    So who knows, you might have a little Bristolian accent in a few years. Ooh Aah!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    So who knows, you might have a little Bristolian accent in a few years. Ooh Aah!
    You won't be able to resist me, Bunny. :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You won't be able to resist me, Bunny. :p
    haha! i dont think ill ever see you tbh, by the way theyre making this course out to be ill be at 7am and leaving 9pm! tut! joy of bloody joys!
    Went to my mums boyfriends for dinner, then went into nottingham city. Walked round the castle, then went to the oldest pub in britain.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    haha! i dont think ill ever see you tbh, by the way theyre making this course out to be ill be at 7am and leaving 9pm! tut! joy of bloody joys!
    Something like that isn't going to stop me. I'll be gallivanting between different campuses and the city centre most of the time. I've told you before you can stay at mine if you need to be back early in the morning. :)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Something like that isn't going to stop me. I'll be gallivanting between different campuses and the city centre most of the time. I've told you before you can stay at mine if you need to be back early in the morning. :)
    cheers love! well best get ready for my first proper day tomorrow...wish me luck!