Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

general question about men and cumming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im wondering how the men here feel about the amount of stimulation given after the point where they are cumming.

i know that when im masturbating myself, i like to carry on the stimulation until the orgasm has finished this can be a few seconds but i know that men are supposed to have much sorter orgasms than women and like completely different thins anyway

but basically when im either on top and controlling the movement, or when im giving a hand/bj i dont know when to stop, should i stop at the moment it starts to ejaculate, or do i carry on doing it till it stops ejaculating? or about half way?

and when its stopped ejaculating it still throbs and moves, should i keep hold of it till this stops aswell? or do i let go of it and let it kinda move by itself and sit there throbbing :confused::confused:

help im confused!??

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    To be brutally honest anything after the ejeculation is irrelevant.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but obviously it keeps ejaculating for a few seconds doesnt it so am i supposed to carry on stimulating all the time until it stops or what, when does it get too much to handle? at what point do u want it to be stopping, that is the question :confused:
    Umm....my personal preference would be to keep going but a bit slower and softer. At least until the, god I hate this word, ejaculating stops.
    lol at that word.

so i should stop when it stops throwing out cum basically?? what about after that should i just leave it alone or hold it still so it doesnt keep quivering there by itself,
    thanks guys by the way for the quick replies :D
    " what about after that should i just leave it alone or hold it still so it doesnt keep quivering there by itself "

Little image popped into my head then any made me giggle.
    My boy is *going* and i'm still pumping, and he tells me to stop when he starts *ejaculating*, but I carry on a little while he is *going*, which is apparantly too sensitive, so he asks me to stop.

Just ask I guess
    Well, going by how mine behaves, once it's fired it's salute, it tends to shrink faster than Alice but that may just be me......by all means, keep going if it's quivering, he's hardly likely to slap your hand away and shout "STOP THAT!".

ETA: I should be sensible and say that you should ask him.
    Well, when I masturbate I just can't go on after cumming. It won't work. I dunno. There is this specific hormone set free that kills the lust.

I found it a very good sensation when the girl kept slowly going on while and after cumming.

Even if the stroking is uncomfy for him then, holding is always good. If you give BJ and swallow wait a bit until everything came out. Don't be too quick whil letting the grip or whatever go.

When having intercourse I find it very pleasant when I 'stay' for a while inside the gal after I came. It's really bad, if you - hypothetically - jump of his peen when he starts cumming.
    When he's on the brink of coming you will probably be beating his cock off quite vigorously. After orgasm the head of the cock is very sensitive, so you shouldn't keep going at such a high tempo, but it is nice if you keep stroking it as the erection fades. The intimacy feels nice.

When he comes just slow down and be very gentle.
    Kermit wrote:
    When he's on the brink of coming you will probably be beating his cock off quite vigorously. After orgasm the head of the cock is very sensitive, so you shouldn't keep going at such a high tempo, but it is nice if you keep stroking it as the erection fades. The intimacy feels nice.

And the same more or less applies to a blowjob too. After he has come, it is nice to gently keep slowly sucking until he has finished his .. erm .. quivering ... and just let his cock 'lie' in your mouth as he recovers ...
    quivering cock...:lol:

i just carry on til its stopped "throwing out cum" and then just kinda hold it, in fact i cant even remember overly because i dont take much notice. Not had a complaint about it anyway :thumb:

ps. just ask him for the most accurate reply
    I never really have thought about it. I guess I had other things on my mind at the time. ;)
    Think how sensitive your clit is when you cum. From what I'm told it can be quite sensitive. Same for us.
    Personally, i'd say keep going for a bit, but not like a bat out of hell. If you stop *too* quickly then it could kill off the fun.

But, really, everyone is different. You should ask him, not us.
    Kermit wrote:

:yes:
    Being stimulated past the point of emission seems like it would be more overwhelming and stressful than pleasurable.