Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Should I tell him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok here's the background:

I've been e-mailing this guy for several months- we know each other from a group we both attend and see each other about once a week at it.

Just recently our e-mails have been more...revealing and we've written about each other, and the age gap that exists between us.

Yesterday we spent the day together with the rest of the group, but managed to find a few moments alone where we hugged...

ok now is my dilemma- we're dealing with the age thing- thats not the issue. The thing is- I'm finding it a bit weird because we did so much 'flirting by e-mail' that its odd doing it face-to-face. My major problem is that he wanted to kiss me (he asked- aww) and I said wait... what I didn't tell him is that I've never kissed anyone in my life... I won't be seeing him for at least a few days- probably a week: but we will be in e-mail/text contact; do you think I should tell him that I've 'never been kissed'?

Comments

• Options
    notebookkt wrote:
    Ok here's the background:

I've been e-mailing this guy for several months- we know each other from a group we both attend and see each other about once a week at it.

Just recently our e-mails have been more...revealing and we've written about each other, and the age gap that exists between us.

Yesterday we spent the day together with the rest of the group, but managed to find a few moments alone where we hugged...

ok now is my dilemma- we're dealing with the age thing- thats not the issue. The thing is- I'm finding it a bit weird because we did so much 'flirting by e-mail' that its odd doing it face-to-face. My major problem is that he wanted to kiss me (he asked- aww) and I said wait... what I didn't tell him is that I've never kissed anyone in my life... I won't be seeing him for at least a few days- probably a week: but we will be in e-mail/text contact; do you think I should tell him that I've 'never been kissed'?

I wouldn't. I can't see any harm done, but still... why would you?
    Just tell him that you felt flattered that we wanted to kiss you, and that you regret for not doing.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    we wanted to kiss you

You want to kiss her too? :p
  • Options
    I wouldn't tell him, not until you properly get to know him anyway.

For the simple reason that he might be the kind of bloke who'll see a girl that's maybe not done this kind of thing before, and take liberties.

Not saying he's like that at all, but just be careful till you get to know him.
  • Options
    It depends on the man TBH. If you think thaht he is the sort who would therefore be gentle then tell him. If you are sure about him then don't.

Just don't string him along because then he'll have you down as a "tease" and he'll lose interest.