Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Enter weekend!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    This made me laugh, sorry.:blush: But how old are your kids?

I have the average - 2.4 children.

12, 7 and still gestating...
  • Options
    I can currently hear Robbie Williams, or one of his support acts from Roundhay Park.

Bastard.

My god, is that what that is? I was blaming the girl next door for having shit music on! I remember when they used to have awesome shows on at Roundhay. The Michael Jackson one was legendary.

Robbie is in my bad books anyway cause I needed to nip back to my parents house this evening to pick up my post, but bloody couldn't due to all the shitting traffic.
  • Options
    I'm going to the post office to retrieve the parcel they have held hostage there, then working on my dissertation. Although, if the weathers nice I might go to Blenheim Palace for the day, and abuse the fact that my Dad went away on holiday and left his car with me :hyper:
  • Options
  • Options
    I was meant to be going Blackpool, but I'm skint so it looks like I'm staying in Manchester!

Staying in tonight, and going out in town tomorrow... finally I might actually get to see the inside of Pure in The Printworks. Can't wait! :D
  • Options
    Fyuckung fycjed up in gt head!

has turlough bbeen on here yet? or did he lost around ireland> hahah
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I am going out tonight for the first time in yonks to celebrate getting my work finished, hurrah!! :yippe:

I intend to get battered :razz:
    Ooooh, congratulations on having finished your work, nice going! :thumb:
  • Options
    i stayed in tonight and watched pulp fiction which was brilliant. then tomorrow im working even though i have been invited to a raveing house party and a huge college party. by the time i finish work it will be too late to go to either and in any case i have no money. so. another night in for me then.yay. in a sad way it cheers me up to know that other people are lacking a social life at the moment and arent going out either.
  • Options
    Finishing my college project, far too much havest moon on the Gamecube trying to get hold of someone who is never on MSN :grump: Sorting my room out (I'm THAT bored at the moment) Probably drinking myself into mess of vodka and lonliness .

I never thought I'd say this: I miss studying, it gave me something to do.
  • Options
    Oh, I just worke up, and I need to rearrange my knuckles in my fingers so I type down my last weekend plans.

On friday we celebrated my friend's sister's 25th in a little pub in a small alley. It was quite nice tho. Something I like about those parties with a reason (birthday, graduation, whatever), since usually a lot of people come along that you know. So we had a good time, drinking and eating there, when I got a text of Mario, "hi, what are you going to do tonight?". Sounds like a chain text he sends to a lot of people, well.. I respond, "I'm in the downunder crossing Pilgramstraße/Magdalenenstraße." So I am chilling upstairs (we had the basement-room with roughly 80-110 peeps) to watch the table soccer games and decide if I should arrogate (hope it's right word) them. When suddenly I get a pat on my shoulder. Hot damn, it's mario and he took a taxi to the location.

So first of all we took a little spliffy. At the moment I was pretty sloshed already. So we drank some more, danced, when he suddenly gets a txt from a girl called Mia. She is supposed to be a nymphomaniac who had half of vienna between her tighs. Anyway, we get her from the subway and on the way to there we pass this Shisha Pub. Shisha is a turkish device to smoke flavoured tobacco (if anyone does not know). I am not a (nicotine)-smoker, but this stuff is filtered through water and tasted fabolous. So we get her, decide we give the pub a try and order a shisha. right in front of us was a widescreen TV with some japanese Kung-Fu movie with turkish translation and hebrew subtitles o.O The pub was FILLED with people from the near east and you could here terror attacks being planned (kidding).
    anyway Mia couldn't have her mouth closed for 10 consecutive seconds and I notice her favorite topic is herself.

Anyway, she starts to tell something about a friend called angelika, and I know only one angelika from the name, a friend told me about her. So in my drunken state I gathed it was the same. So I called Paul, asked him to hand me angelika (I thought they would be going out together), he was really puzzled, but handed the cell. When I heard a women's voice I handed my cell to mia who began with "oh cutie-putie, candy-something."

Unfortunately it was the right angelika, or we'd have a big laugh. On the fortunate side Mia drove to them, to see them, I was happy since her babble started to make my head hurt.

Well, when the party in the Down Under disbanded I moved on with different friends and we were out till 5am. Ugh, I'm getting to old for this :)

On saturday I helped my father in our garden (hungover like shiz), so someday our bath and kitchen will be finished in our outhouse. We managed to finish our poopie-pump (since we don't have a sewer up there, we 'collect' it in a barrel, pump it all the way up to a canister, where we dissolve it with bacteria and put it on the compost pile.

Sunday I had to help my father in the garden again, to move away our rotting dollhouse (roughly 1,5m x 1,5m x 1,7m). It's heavy as shit, but we got it on our hanger and drove to a working collegue who has a ~2 year old daughter. We gave them the little house for her to play. I pulled my back to pieces... which I felt when playing soccer with friends (a nice 5vs5, we rent a soccer-hall for that), from 8-10pm.

Sincere condolences if you read all that.
    -> lunch.