Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

House

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What the hell?

They can't end the last episode with 45 minutes of halucinations and him rusing to emergency surgery and have the following episode like that . What shit. The episode was all right by itself if you've never seen a house before, but it flat out sucked.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love house. In England we are probably a few series's behind.
  • Saeed MSaeed M Posts: 270 The Mix Regular
    I'm pretty sure we had the hallucination/House getting shot episode a few months ago. It was the last in the series.

At the moment we're just being shown repeats from the first series.
    Saeed M wrote:
    I'm pretty sure we had the hallucination/House getting shot episode a few months ago. It was the last in the series.

At the moment we're just being shown repeats from the first series.
    Yeah we did back in June. :yes:
    I thoght so, but not sure if it had started back up there so I didn't say too much. When does it start?

Yeah, sucked though :\
    Yeah, that was the first episode of House I'd ever seen. I was round a friend's house & she'd been telling me how great it was. I just thought it was a load of crap. There was some wonderfully gory bits, but my friend promptly cancelled out any desire to watch future episodes for that reason by mentioning that most episodes don't have this much gore in. There's the snarky lines of course, but I didn't find them that good - I'm more snarky than that - he just came off as irritating.
    1st episode of the new series has aired in america, off to go watch it now :)
    1st episode of the new series has aired in america, off to go watch it now :)

watch out, it sucks :razz:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    They're only beginning to show the 1st season here, I like the series.