Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Get that gift you always wanted!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't get done this christmas, get Dom!

Do you want to buy your partner, your children or a friend something they’ve always wanted this Christmas - but you haven’t got a clue how to go about it? If your answer is ‘yes’, let the BBC’s Dominic Littlewood give you some advice and help you secure the best possible deal!

“Don’t Get Done, Get Dom”, the BBC’s hugely popular consumer affairs programme, is back for a second series and is looking for people who’d like to save money on a major purchase for a loved one. It could be anything you're after - an engagement ring for your girlfriend, a hot tub for your parents, a 500 foot plasma screen for your student mates, or even a classic car for your partner!

If you don’t know where to start, Dom is on hand to help – and whatever the gift, Dom will get you a deal!

Filming starts in October, so we want to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions or would like to apply to be on the show, please use the details below to contact us.

telephone - 020 7278 5052
email - suneil@flametv.co.uk
jared@flametv.co.uk

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You're offering Dom to people as a present? Who'll take on thesite then?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sadly not the same dom - would be too disappointing a prize!
    I want a boob job
    You're offering Dom to people as a present? Who'll take on thesite then?
    That's what I thought when i read it. Either that or a limited edition Dom doll like they do of popstars near to Christmas.
    I want a boob job
    I think my boobs would suit you, would you like them?

Anyway. I've always wondered on things like this and on changing Rooms do you end up paying your own money or does the Beeb pay for the present and stuff? :chin: