Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

things messed up in the southeast

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yo does anyone know why the supply for canarbis has been so messed up in the thames valley area. All this month its been hell tryin to get nething. Can anyone (without just guessing) know why things are this messed up!

Comments

• Options
    dunno if theres any relevance but theres been a terrible drought for smoke over here all summer.. infact its been touch and go since christmas with more pollen and grass than anything which is quite strange.. but id put that down to this country bein fucked up in different ways! (northern ireland that is)
  • Options
    It's exactly the same up here for the most part and has been for the last few months; though same as z01 there's a lot of pollen to be had (at insane prices, mind you).

People I know have all been speculating that it's to do with all these heightened security measures with regard to travel (and therefore import/export) but I couldn't tell you for sure, all we can really do is guess!
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Same in Plymouth now, been pretty hectic over the last month or so. Suprised it has lasted so long.
  • Options
    Apparantly a few weeks ago a pretty big load was stopped on a big boat down south.

There's only really soap and a bit of green round here at the minute.
    There's been some squidgy black stuff too that wasn't bad. But as far as the resin coming in bars it's been dry, it's coming back in now though it's just poorer quality i.e darker, doesn't sprinkle as well, smells a bit funny etc.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Thats mainly what i can get the "squidgy black" nice stuff, but then again i like to be able to go to my dealers house and have some variety to choose from.
  • Options
    Nice and peppery int it, pretty strong too!
    I just like my average resin... light coloured, fluffy when burnt... lovely.

None of this anxiety weed what ya get haha. It's just TOO strong to enjoy it's like a fucking trip.
  • Options
    Just remember boys and girls you all have IP addresses that can be traced, and are posting on an open message boards :p
  • Options
    I'm only talking about it, thats not illegeal. :thumb:

It's good to encourage knowledgable about substances. Use however is not.
  • Options
    thats a fuck load of bother for someone to go to over something so small.. yea they seem to enjoy torturing recreational drug users and all but thats just taking the piss..

cant really see someone gettin locked up for talkin about smoke?
  • Options
    White powder is everywhere here (Leeds) despite all the massive seizures of million £-pound-£ hauls, and no price differences. But the old wacky backy cost like £10 per tiny bag, last i heard.
  • Options
    I'm from the same sort of area and apparently its been quite bad round here, still about though.
    I dont smoke it anymore though so it dont really bother me!
  • Options
    z01
    thats a fuck load of bother for someone to go to over something so small

yeah but theres always a bigger fish, plus about 12 months back a big meet by Bluelight.nu posters was raided in New York, really big raid. No dealing, just use.

All I'm saying is don't give ou information that you would not be happy for absolutely anyone to read. Oh and matching an IP to a real person isnt really that much bother :no:
  • Options
    well.. come raid me.. ive nothin to hide :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    z01 wrote:
    well.. come raid me.. ive nothin to hide :thumb:
    mainly coz you have nothing left me deary! ;)
  • Options
    Been a drought as such round here for a good wee while now, it's still about but harder to get, touch and go as someone said earlier in this thread.

It's mainly grass and pollen, i've only seen soapbar once in the past 5 or 6 months thankfully, i'd rather puff away on some nice green or pollen.