Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Possible chat guests

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We're currently looking through the fascinating clients lists of a couple of agencies (many more to come in the future) - anyone on these lists appeal to anyone? If they do let me know who you'd like to chat to and what questions you'd ask.

Obviously we can't guarantee actually getting anyone on these lists - but anyone jump out to you peeps?

http://www.nci-management.com/clients/index.shtml

http://www.firstartist.com/sports/clients.asp

http://www.firstartist.com/entertainment/clients.asp

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Roger Johnson Cardiff City Central Defender ;D
    I have no idea who any of those people are :(

I'd love to chat with Tim Schafer but I think I'd be the only one :lol:
    Aw, Janet Ellis :heart:

Let's be having "Dr" Gillian McKeith so we can lambast her. Maybe we could send in poo samples for her to dissect :hyper:
    And what questions would you ask?
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Yes, do get Gillian McKeith. So I can ask her how she can justify being such a massive fraud and a charlatan, and whether she thinks a degree in languages and business, plus a phoney doctorate she bought from a pretend university, really qualifies her to give people nutritional advice.

I change my vote to this McKeith woman.

I want to see this happen. Very much indeed :o
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Chris Kamara is on there.

What a legend.
    Hah, bear in mind the chances of someone coming along to get bitch slapped is pretty unlikely!
    lipsy wrote:
    i just love 'you are what you eat' so i think i'd really enjoy a chat with gillian mckeith.

caryn franklin would be able to answer loads of questions about what the fashion industry is really like, about the deisgners, about models and their lifestyle, about whether there should be more normal sized models, the effect it has on society. theres so mcuh!

food/health and fashion are my 2 big interests :D
    sophia wrote:
    Yes, do get Gillian McKeith. So I can ask her how she can justify being such a massive fraud and a charlatan, and whether she thinks a degree in languages and business, plus a phoney doctorate she bought from a pretend university, really qualifies her to give people nutritional advice.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :hyper:

my money would be on Dr Lentil... she looks like a hair puller
    \
    sophia wrote:
    ...I could just sit on her...

... and she'd like it! She is clearly very repressed :p
    \
    I'm really trying to think of people but I can only come up with folk that I, personally, would want to talk to.

Jasper Fforde would be a good laugh :D As would Robert Rankin, Christopher Brookmyre or the person (I apologise for my ignorance) who wrote the book that we've all to read for thesite book group.

Also, Chuck Klosterman would be immense but that'll never happen :razz:

And, Paris Hilton :o
    Jenni Trent Hughes and Caryn Franklin
    Jonty from Cash in the Attic. Why is he not on the list? eh?

From the list, Penney Poyzer might be quite interesting to talk to.

ETA I am very biased here, but if you want a sportsperson other than a footballer, then I suggest Anna Hemmings or Ian Wynne (who aren't marathon and sprint kayakers, honest ... :p)
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i shall just say i was pleasantly suprised with the mount of people i knew off that list.
    i think i would actually like Alison Hammond. i hated her in BB, but i adore her now. AND she got to meet Patrick Swayze for This Morning, I'd ask her all about that, and if she ever thought she would have a career like this. I think she was a cinema usher before she did BB.
    And most importantly, she is mates with Philip and Fern, and I am so so so so jealous!
    Chris Kamara!!!!
    The legend!!
    Zilpah Hartley
    Amanda Lamb
    Ron Atkinson
    Chris Kamara

me in a room with those now, please.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i shall just say i was pleasantly suprised with the mount of people i knew off that list.
    i think i would actually like Alison Hammond. i hated her in BB, but i adore her now. AND she got to meet Patrick Swayze for This Morning, I'd ask her all about that, and if she ever thought she would have a career like this. I think she was a cinema usher before she did BB.
    And most importantly, she is mates with Philip and Fern, and I am so so so so jealous!
    i dont like the fact that she or the script writers totally play on the fact that shes fat
    Amanda Lamb :thumb:

And my Mam knows Shaun Maloneys (Celtic player) Mam and he used to play with us when we were kids, so I'd like to ask him why he pushed me off a climbing frame, so him too :yes:
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Amanda Lamb :thumb:

Ha I met her in a bar when I was on holiday and she was filming A place in the sun. Don't get her, she's lame!
    Gillian McKeith.

So I can ask her why she felt it necessary to make me feel ill by posing NAKED in Closer magazine covered in strawberries. I can never eat them again.
    Gillian McKeith.

So I can ask her why she felt it necessary to make me feel ill by posing NAKED in Closer magazine covered in strawberries. I can never eat them again.
    :shocking: so glad I didn't see that.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    :shocking: so glad I didn't see that.

I'm SOOO going to have to find it for you now. :razz:

ETA - http://www.drgillianmckeith.com/Pressreleases/images/closer-030606a.jpg :(
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    lipsy wrote:
    i dont like the fact that she or the script writers totally play on the fact that shes fat
    I dont think I have ever heard anyone mention her weight on This Morning, except for referring to Celeb Fit Club.
    I'm SOOO going to have to find it for you now. :razz:

ETA - http://www.drgillianmckeith.com/Pressreleases/images/closer-030606a.jpg :(
    Eww :eek:

Thanks for that :thumb:
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Eww :eek:

Thanks for that :thumb:

You're welcome!! ;)
    \