Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

anybody like imported snacks?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    they sell menthos here now

put one in a bottle of diet coke and see what happens....
    They make chocolate lucky charms too (and fruity ones also) the chocolate ones rock :thumb:
    i used to love lucky charms, pick out all the marshmellows and just eat them :yum:

Forgot about these, the best damn breakfast cereal ever invented - FRUIT LOOPS!! :D
    Fruit Loops with marshmellows :thumb:

What is it about those crispy stale-like-been-sitting-on-the-floor-for-2-weeks marshmellows thats so good. Makes any cereal fantabalous.
    I want some Coke now, but I can't drink caffiene. :grump:

Decaf? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
    Anybody ever get tired of british sweets and basic plain fizzy drink?

I looked around and found cybercandy, went absolutly nuts!

tried all sorts of american stuff like kool aid (it rots ya teeth but I dont care!:D ) new variations of coke, pepsi and american drinks and I even found tab Lucky charms and flipz!

There was some Cadbury sandwich thingy from Dubai that was so yummy, but when I tried it here it was like anormal biscuit covered in chocolate.
    Same here. When I went to New York in 2004 I lived on it for 5 days... and brought loads home. Doofay even brought me some from America to a thesite meet - I had it with vodka. Yuuum.

;)

Mountain dew, oh my god. I found an out of date can in the cupboard the other week. But i had it anyway, oh my god it was amazing.
    Doofay wrote:
    ;)

Mountain dew, oh my god. I found an out of date can in the cupboard the other week. But i had it anyway, oh my god it was amazing.

I would have had it, too. I'd like to take a bath in Mountain Dew... yum.
    Philippine polvoron :yum: I'm not sure exactly what it is but I guess it's like cookies? xP doesn't matter, it's nice :thumb:
    those are my favorite!! and Im quite surprised at all the love for mountain dew.. i dont know anybody who still drinks that around here! its wayyyy too sugery for me. :no:

:yes: Its flat out nasty :yuck:
    those are my favorite!!

Such good taste! :thumb:

I quite liked Mountain Dew, but it's definitely Tab Clear that I really miss.
    Hershey Reese cups r yummy
    I think if you took a bath in mountain dew, you would dissolve due to the high sugar content and I base this on absolutly nothing.

tangerine jelly bellies...yum.
    The strangest thing happened yesterday...

After reading this thread i went into town and as my fella and i are obsessed with sweets, we wandered into a shop called 'Sweets from Heaven' and i looked above the pic n mix and there was a shelf full of practically everything thats been mentioned on here.
    Fruit Loops, Lucky Charms, Chocolate Lucky Charms, Marshmallow Fluff, Jif peanut butter, Hershey chocolate fudge topping, Reese, Oh Henry, Kool-Aid sachets.

Anyway, 'Sweets from Heaven', there must be more of them round the country surely??
    I'm retarded and never visit the grocery store, what is this marshmellow fluff?
    just liquid marshmellow in a jar