Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bushfighter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering, do any of you guys (and i mean guys) ever trim/shave your pubes?

I'm starting to think I should get the strimmer out, my dick's lookin smaller ffs...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, all the time. Nice 'n' trim.
    :lol: wicked title mate! Yeah i must admit i keep the short and curlys erm..well, short and curly i guess.
    :yes:
    Just wondering, do any of you guys (and i mean guys) ever trim/shave your pubes?

:yes:
    yes I do.
    Started in august 05, because of hygiene reasons. I was paramedic and making ambulance shifts in a super hot sommer in all long sleeved uniform. Since then I prefer the look, the hygiene, and I do it, because I would expect at least a little maintenance at my girls too.
    It's not vital and not a crucial parameter, but it's a bonus.
    I actually just started shaving my pubs & chest recently. I shaved in the wrong direction and am currently letting it grow back so the bumps go away, but they are gone now so I am planing on doing it again today :)
    I think the answer here is a resounding yes!

Cheers fellas :thumb:
    My boy doesnt as I dont mind, but maybe one day when he gets too hairy all over we'll have a whole body thing
    I'm not a "guy" but I'll stick my oar in anyway, I'm all for the au naturale look on fellas myself :thumb:
    sleepiboi wrote:
    I actually just started shaving my pubs & chest recently. I shaved in the wrong direction and am currently letting it grow back so the bumps go away, but they are gone now so I am planing on doing it again today :)

Personally, I don't shave my pubes but I do trim them ... a wild, wiry bush is not always that inviting ....
    from a girl point of view...

nice not to suffocate or choke on pubes when going down, however, a stubble rash is not all the thing either, especially when your man is babyfaced.
    My man doesn't- which is fine for me tbh. I do though.
    a little trim is nice on a bloke
    I don't really like the thought of a boyfriend of mine taking the time to trim, it's just a bit to feminine perhaps. It'd be alright as a one-off I guess.
    briggi wrote:
    I'm not a "guy" but I'll stick my oar in anyway

Doesn't that give you splinters ? :D
    personally i like the natural look on blokes.. call me sexist here but i think its in guys instincts to just go with the flow and for girls to take care of themselves more
    mind you i do like realllly blokey blokes
    but come on whats next, a manicure?
    oh and by the way most girls know lads who DO do it do it to make their dick look bigger, so its basically highlighting your insecurity.
    call me sexist

I don't think your comments are sexist at all :) It's about personal choice. Some like bushy guys some like trimmed guys. Some guys like skinny women, some guys like curvy women. ;)
    ... girls know lads who DO do it do it to make their dick look bigger...

Jeez had to read that about 5 times... do do it do it AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH hehe ;):D :flirt: