Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Not a much talked about problem for guys...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, newbie here! :wave:

Basically, I have a problem. I find it very hard to ejectualte when me and my girlfriend do stuff... handjobs and blowjobs I eventually do but I can't seem to during sex... which my girlfriend worries about because she thinks shes doing something wrong. Which she isn't, she puts soo much effort in and even does stuff I find hot while masturbating, but it still doesnt work. I also get quite sore after doing stuff because it takes so long, and I think my foreskin might be a bit tight too because it hurts when its pulled back and while I have sex..

In a way its great because I can make my girl cum first (and second and third...) but she wants me to cum too and its hurting her slightly... plus I want to cum too! :(

Just some lifestyle stuff
I masturbate alot, a few times a day although I cut down majorly for a week or so before seeing my girl
I don't drink that often but when I do I binge
I'm overweight but still quite fit since I play rugby

Any help would be appreciated guys and girls. Cheers. :)

Comments

• Options
    I feel for your girlfriend, having been in that position. Except my ex never came. Ever. Except for ONCE. It was GREAT for me, but it was annoying (especially since I never fulfilled my mission of making him cum properly - he didn't even realise he had that one time).

But, he was different to you in that he never masturbates, he thinks it's disgusting, and he's also relatively skinny. He doesn't drink *lots* but does it regularly so *shrugs*.

Just make sure your girlfriend can see how much you're enjoying it, even if you don't cum. That always made me feel better, watching his face. It made me realise I wasn't doing anything wrong.
  • Options
    I do tell her infact I made a point of congratulating her for it. We've only had sex 3 times though, and I was a virgin before I met her. I did have major hangups on my ex girlfriend though, could it be something emotional?

I want to come because its the most basic way of showing her I enjoyed myself, and plus it's the best part of a bloke in general. ;)
  • Options
    Might be emotional, but it's hard to say. It might just be that you haven't found exactly what makes you get to that point yet. My ex has slept with a LOT of people in the last...er...6 years, and he's never been turned on enough to cum...he apparently has a high threshold for such things. It could just be that.

I wouldn't worry, and if you're thinking your girlfriend will be worried, then really REALLY make sure she can see you're enjoying yourself. It doesn't just need to be that you've cum, tbh.
  • Options
    Mmm yeah still.. its just unfair, because I can make her come really easily but I can't cum for her so easily.

Is there a way I could resenitize myself? I also found something about strecthing my foreskin on the main site here, so that could help too..
  • Options
    In some cases, masturbating a lot can desensitize your penis to a point that anything else (like penetration) won't make an impact. Most men, when they masturbate, apply a strong hold on their penis and tug it quite hard. Maybe you should try to do it differently and be gentle with it to resensitize it again. And quit masturbating for a while, a week is nothing...
    It doesn't help if you wear tight pants either, try wearing clothes that are looser...

Hope any of this makes sense to you...
  • Options
    Yeah.

The problem is with the whole not maturbating thing is that... I get horny alot. As in, alot. And it winds me up so much that I often do need to sort it out.:nervous:

Any tips to reduce that?
  • Options
    You have to learn to cool yourself down.
    Also, play sports, do lots of exercise (as much as rugby players do - hehe, I know, i played in college).
    You have to condition yourself in a way that whenever you get horny you divert yourself to something else. Get a punchbag, and kick the shit out of it. If you are tired, you won't be horny. And perhaps see your girl a bit more. Don't know how much she knows about your sex drive, perhaps tell her about it...
    Also, as I am sure you know there are other ways to give her pleasure without penetration.

There are a number of good therapists that deal with sexual difficulties, maybe you can try a few sessions....
    Also, it would be an idea to speak to a doctor about it coz i am sure there is some cream they can give you for desensitizing, i can't quite remember.
  • Options
    I masturbate alot, a few times a day although I cut down majorly for a week or so before seeing my girl

Don't do that. I mean you say you are cooked up often times. Don't masturbate before seeing your gal. For me at least the "being horny" thing is not only the erection itself. Even when I am unaroused again I still tend to be harder more quick etc. And if you repeat that a few times I cum relatively quick.

So just don't spank the monkey from NOW on, until you see your girlfriend again.

btw. Ask a doctor about your foreskin problems. I don't know if that's normal. I at least can retract it to any place without any pain whatsoever.
  • Options
    This is a very common problem from my experience.

In my social group I was one of the last to lose my V plates and all my mates had this problem their first few times, luckily I knew what to expect. Hell one of em didnt even cum shagging a 34 year old nurse!

I'm not an expert, but I reckon masturbating so much doesn't help. For a start the grip's much harder/tighter than a pussy, and I think it lowers libido in the long run.

Ease off on the hand-shandies for a while dude ;)
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    Mmm yeah still.. its just unfair, because I can make her come really easily but I can't cum for her so easily.

I would say you need to change how you're thinking about this. You should want to cum for yourself, not her. Cumming should be about you and the pleasure you feel. Try not to think about what she wants and how she feels, concentrate on yourself and making yourself feel good.

There's plenty of time to make her feel good when you're making her cum! :D
  • Options
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    The problem is with the whole not maturbating thing is that... I get horny alot. As in, alot. And it winds me up so much that I often do need to sort it out.:nervous:

Any tips to reduce that?

Dude, don't knock the amount you masturbate - one day you may not even get it up so enjoy it while you can. :thumb:
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:

Is there a way I could resenitize myself? I also found something about strecthing my foreskin on the main site here, so that could help too..

The ideal function of the foreskin during sex is that it slides freely back and forth over the head of your penis. If it is too tight and does not do this, then perhaps your foreskin is inhibiting your sensitivity? If your foreskin remains over your glans while your penis is flacid, it can't really 'desnsitise' any further - the skin is at optimum 'thinness'.
  • Options
    In condom instructions it tells you to pull back the foreskin though? :confused::confused: and it doesn't do that, when I'm hard it gets caught behind my head and feels tight.
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    In condom instructions it tells you to pull back the foreskin though? :confused::confused: and it doesn't do that, when I'm hard it gets caught behind my head and feels tight.

If you go to a doctor with that he will probably give your foreskin a little cut.
    And you should really want him to do that.
  • Options
    I dunno, I really dislike the idea of someone with sharp objects near my man parts. Surely theres another way of stretching the foreskin?
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    I dunno, I really dislike the idea of someone with sharp objects near my man parts. Surely theres another way of stretching the foreskin?

fuck, just consult a doctor if you have an anatomical problem and stop pussying around man. Sorry to be that harsh, but if it affects your life so much go see a friggin doctor and don't try some auntie self made recipes at home.
    I did not have the problem but you probably get local anaesthesia by a spray or something and then what probably takes 5 seconds will take care of a big problem that is doing your head in.
  • Options
    Ok, sure. I'll probebly see the doctor at uni about it, because I don't want to explain it to my mother why I need an operation. :rolleyes:

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_alternative_treatments.html is that link worth looking at?
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    Ok, sure. I'll probebly see the doctor at uni about it, because I don't want to explain it to my mother why I need an operation. :rolleyes:

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_alternative_treatments.html is that link worth looking at?

how old are you :confused: With 18 you don't have to explain your mother anything. And it's not an "operation". I think an urologist will do it, and it's probably like a handshake for him.
  • Options
    19, but living at home at the moment. The point is, she'll wonder where and why I'm going..
  • Options
    iamfes wrote:
    19, but living at home at the moment. The point is, she'll wonder where and why I'm going..

"Son, you weren't at home today between 2 and 4 o clock pm! Where have you been? What did you do? And will I have to disown you for that?"

Come on. Make your own appointment and tell your mum you are going to rugby training or god knows.
  • Options
  • Options
    Same Exact Problem

I have also had the tightened foreskin that was very painful during sex, masturbation, etc. I did have the doctor to do a little cut and I still cannot and have never been able to ejaculate during sex. Only masturbation however even that one gets harder when I shag it too much. I have done the same as this guy in masturbating quite a bit over the years, aprox 3 times a day. I have heard that there is Re sensitizing exercises that can be done out there. Any help from anybody would be greatly appreciated.