Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas is only around the corner.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I love christmas...i cant wait. i love everything about it. only 113 days to go according to santa...i have written my letter to him, and my presents will be being made by the elves as we speak!
    And it will be my first christmas with my boyfriend, so extra special presents to be given!
    aaaah roll on christmas!:D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I love christmas...i cant wait. i love everything about it. only 113 days to go according to santa...i have written my letter to him, and my presents will be being made by the elves as we speak!
    And it will be my first christmas with my boyfriend, so extra special presents to be given!
    Did your parents not tell you about Santa's secret? :p
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I approve. :)

I am 18, & still love christmas. :yes:

My neigbour can pass as santa. So I am not missing out on anything.
  • Options
    santa's secret? if you even dare suggest he is cheating on Mrs Christmas, we will fall out!
    i am 22, but definately going on 13, i was only talking 'at' my boyfriend the other day about how much i love christmas. i even like the clothes i can wear!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i even like the clothes i can wear!
    Pics? :)
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    i am 22, but definately going on 13, i was only talking 'at' my boyfriend the other day about how much i love christmas. i even like the clothes i can wear!
    Well, I rarely turn down the chance of seeing women dressed in red. :p
  • Options
    tut tut! you little pair of pervs! :p but no christmas is an excuse to wear white fluffy things that look like polar bears!nand red dresses with white fluffy bits, i just love all the big chunky clothes and the way you can tights with EVERYTHING and get away with it! bring on crimbo!
  • Options
    Morrisons are getting their first delivery of selection boxes this week. :thumb:
  • Options
    Seriously, anyone talking about Christmas or seeing shops with Christmas stuff in BEFORE my birthday (29th October, don't forget my presents...) makes me want to be sick. Why do it?!!
  • Options
    Seriously, anyone talking about Christmas or seeing shops with Christmas stuff in BEFORE my birthday (29th October, don't forget my presents...) makes me want to be sick. Why do it?!!
    coz my dear, i am a little kid, and i like sparkly lights and little elves! :yes: and im already saving for your HUGE present!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    coz my dear, i am a little kid, and i like sparkly lights and little elves! :yes: and im already saving for your HUGE present!

I want to make my Christmas cards so that I will actually have something nice to send out this year. *That* is the only reason :/
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    Course, we've got a couple of dates on the calender before then... you do realise that once the back to school stuff has been cleared out by the end of next week the Halloween stuff'll be in the shops?!

HALLOWEEN! Now that is a holiday worth getting excited about. I can't wait! :hyper:
  • Options
    Theres no build up to Halloween. Christmas however has 1-2 months for people to get excited.

I dont really like xmas day, because you know then its over. :crying:
  • Options
    i work at tesco and we're getting christmas things in soon. great stuff!

i should've been clever and bought some presents in the sales while i've had some money but oh well! i normally buy my cards in the january sales but i didn't this year. :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    lea_uk wrote:
    I've got loads of Christmas cards left from last year.
    There's a box of Christmas cards that was given to me at least 5 years ago, and about 1/4 of the cards is still in there.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Every year up my local shopping centre, we usually have someone famouse come & turn on the lights. Last year it was Shane Richie.

I thought you said someone famous? ;)
  • Options
    Last year we had Kemal from BB turn on our Christmas lights, dressed as the 'Fairy God-Diva' :lol:

I've already booked a shopping trip for Xmas but its not until Early December :hyper:
  • Options
    I never go Christmas shopping nor do i prepare for it a month before. 31 days are ample time for me.
  • Options
    Co-op Christmas stock arrives on 18th September.

I love Christmas, but it's on a tight budget this year. All my family are having £5 each spent on them, that's it!
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Last year we had Kemal from BB turn on our Christmas lights, dressed as the 'Fairy God-Diva' :lol:

I've already booked a shopping trip for Xmas but its not until Early December :hyper:

We've had Simon Cowell, Jordan and Darius in recent years :lol:
  • Options
    Has anyone actually tried sending a letter? that thing is unbelievably clever!
    Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. a nintendo wii; 2. car and; 3. million dollars. Well I can sure see you like to think big when it comes to presents! HO!! Ho!! ho!! I'll bet you know its pretty hard to slide a car down a chimney so I hope you'll still be happy if I bring you something that's, oh, just a wee bit smaller. Besides, there's at least one family from last year that's still figuring out how to get their new car out of their living room (not to mention how I got it in there in the first place! *grin*)! Can I tell you a little secret? I love playing games on my Nintendo -- reindeer games that is! HO!! Ho!! ho!! They are a lot of fun aren't they! I guess that's why so many good little boys and girls asked for the same thing as you! I just wish there was room in my sleigh to give everyone one. Aha! You'd like a little extra spending money I see! Well, the elves had to stop printing money for me to give away when a nice police officer reminded me that is illegal! Lucky for me the police officer is a good friend but I don't give away money anymore! (Well, okay, I have been known to give some away out of my own pocket but don't tell Mrs. Claus! *wink*)
    This is a nifty bit of programming to make it do this...
  • Options
    :blush: Does anyone know what day it falls on? :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    HIT wrote:
    :blush: Does anyone know what day it falls on? :)
    December 2006
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                    1  2
     3  4  5  6  7  8  9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Monday.
  • Options
    :thumb:
  • Options
    CHRISTMAS ISN'T UNTIL DECEMBER TIME.:mad:
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    CHRISTMAS ISN'T UNTIL DECEMBER TIME.:mad:
    Unfortunatly. :crying:
  • Options
    I'm going to be honest, I havn't read this thread, and this has probably been said for 6 pages, but I just want to reitterate... its barely fucking september you sick fucks :grump:
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm going to be honest, I havn't read this thread, and this has probably been said for 6 pages, but I just want to reitterate... its barely fucking september you sick fucks :grump:
    indeed.
  • Options
    Haters. :grump:
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    HIT wrote:
    Haters. :grump:
    if you're implying that people hate you, then you'd be correct ;[