Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Test the Nation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/

On BBC 1 at 9:25 tonight, or follow the link if you can't watch it, or just can't stand Anne Robinson. I think the test appears on the website just after the show starts, so you can do it any time after that. Do the test, post your score, laugh at others. I've had a pretty different score both times I've done it so far.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i just finished and i got 119 which was higher than i expected to get :D
    I did it, and got 124! I was damn pleased!
    Mr Average - 113
    I'm so sad, had no money so stayed in and did test the nation on a bit of paper. Couldn't be bothered to stay up till gone midnight for the results though so didn't get my results.

Thought it was quite hard though, especially the car/directions one.
    I'm so sad, had no money so stayed in and did test the nation on a bit of paper. Couldn't be bothered to stay up till gone midnight for the results though so didn't get my results.

Thought it was quite hard though, especially the car/directions one.
    what answer would HE give
    Can you not just do it online?

I haven't done it yet, because I was out last night and I'm in work today, and far too hungover to be arsed. Did the blokes win as usual?
    128 :)
    Is it just me, or is the online version not working? I can't see any of the questions...
    109 :o

That's my "I've been on the piss pretty much since half six on Friday night and had about three hours sleep" score though ;)
    Bri-namite wrote:
    109 :o

That's my "I've been on the piss pretty much since half six on Friday night and had about three hours sleep" score though ;)

I got 109, but sadly I don't have the same excuse! In my defence, I didn't see half of the examples so wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to be doing! Didn't get the dominoes ones at all!
    I'll do it online tomorrow. I did the 1st Test the Nation IQ test when it was done a few years ago and got 98 so I'm hoping I've improved.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my IQ has dropped, i got 116 last time, and last night i got 105...something is not quite right there. my boyfriend got 107, and neither of us are particularly stupid, so we were obviously having a bad night!
    I got 109. My mum got 1 less right than me, but because she is older, her IQ turned out to be 117! :yeees:
    how many bloomin questiong are there