Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex toys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
any reccommendations? the missus has taken a liking to the new rabbit elite but is open to other suggestions i.e not just vibrators before she buys anything new. so any personal reccommendations would be muchly appreciates :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Char_Baby wrote:

have you got some of those and are they any good if you don't mind me asking?
    sprocket wrote:
    have you got some of those and are they any good if you don't mind me asking?
    Erm... Well a friend of a friend does and she says that they are very good :blush:

Especially when driving apparantly :)
    lol, i see a friend of a friend ;)

she was quite interested in the thai love beads they sell in ann summers. any opinions?
    Never felt the urge to use them myself, the pleasure gel from Ann Summers is really good though (comes in a little green pot)
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Never felt the urge to use them myself, the pleasure gel from Ann Summers is really good though (comes in a little green pot)

is that the minty, tingly stuff? if it is you can get the same effect from mint and tea tree shower gel by source and its like 3 times cheaper lol
    sprocket wrote:
    is that the minty, tingly stuff? if it is you can get the same effect from mint and tea tree shower gel by source and its like 3 times cheaper lol
    Yes but that will blow your missus's fanny off :shocking:
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Yes but that will blow your missus's fanny off :shocking:

:lol: she's the one that made the discovery, and she loves it
    has nobody other then char_baby got any suggestions or opinions??!! :shocking:
    i dont have any reccomendations, but you could try browsing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk as many of the products have been reviewed. It also has a very large range with free delivery if you spend over £20 if i remember rightly
    Blah wrote:
    i dont have any reccomendations, but you could try browsing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk as many of the products have been reviewed. It also has a very large range with free delivery if you spend over £20 if i remember rightly

ta muchly :D
    I just got my missus one of those new cone vibrator sex toy thingy's...she saw it on Johnathan Ross...and absolutely LOVES it - can't get enough of it! Apparently it's so much better than the rabbit! Try getting her one of those...you can get them from http://www.conevibrator.co.uk

Enjoy!!
    What about those cock rings that have clit stimulator things on them?
    sprocket wrote:
    has nobody other then char_baby got any suggestions or opinions??!! :shocking:
    Im the only pervert on here obviously :p
    Blah wrote:

I rate LoveHoney :D
    Tweety wrote:
    What about those cock rings that have clit stimulator things on them?

my sister has one of those, dont think ill ask her what it feels like though!

i have no idea tbh - never used a sex toy - though the "pussy rub" in ann summers is supposed to be good?
    I have one of those cock rings with the clit stimulator on the end. I didnt know what it was untill someone on the board told me. :blush:
    HIT wrote:
    I have one of those cock rings with the clit stimulator on the end. I didnt know what it was untill someone on the board told me. :blush:

lol, bless

we bought some a pack of those from ann summers. joyriders they're called i think, they're ok but nowt spectacular.
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Especially when driving apparantly :)
    The authorities may have banned using a mobile phone when driving, but they've no such zealousness to deny women their right to use a rampant rabbit behind the wheel. :p
    Do women still refere to vibrators as foot massagers?
    HIT wrote:
    Do women still refere to vibrators as foot massagers?

lol... I don't think so... they refere to them more as BOB...
    did anybody else look at that link for the cone thing and wonder about it?

Check the video for it, seen it on annsummer and it is hilarious... From what they say now you can dry your hair while having a wank... lol...
    it's £50. :eek:
    I don't know the name, but there is a vibrator for >>hundred dollars. It looks like it's made of gold and has like 12 different 'attachments' that you can clip on and off at the top of it.
    It looks like 20 scientists in white lab coats in labs with machines that have levers and buttons and 'bleep'-sounds, have developed it, after a 15 year research or every nuance of the female anatomy.
    did anybody else look at that link for the cone thing and wonder about it?
    I did that :blush: I am not paying £50 for something when my bob that cost about a tenth of that does the job perfectly well. :thumb:
    I did that :blush: I am not paying £50 for something when my bob that cost about a tenth of that does the job perfectly well. :thumb:

Yeah but the orgasm is unbelievable (apparently!). It's getting some really good reviews.... Check out all the positions http://www.conevibrator.co.uk/cone/?page=positions

And that site gies you free lube and cleaner and batteries. Not bad. We're big fans of the cone here!

xx
    Oh, and men can use it....it's unisex!! (and before you ask, yes I have, and yes it's GOOD!)
    I've just counted all the sexual paraphrenallia me and my partner have got and it's in excess 150 items :shocking:
    RubberSkin wrote:
    I've just counted all the sexual paraphrenallia me and my partner have got and it's in excess 150 items :shocking:

Jesus!! Good going!

You got a cone amongst that lot?!?
    I'm reliably informed that the "anal intruder" is very good, it has two bits- one for the fanny and one for the bum. Nice and full is how it feels, apparently.