Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nokia n70 prices

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all,

just bought a nokia n70 - couple of weeks old in mint condition for £109 off ebay.

I've already got one but thought i should be able to get a bit more than that if i sell it on or at least get my money back by selling it again on ebay.

just wondered what other people think about this and what they think my chances are of making a profit on this...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You could probably get more providing that everything works fine adn you have everything that came with it.
    The listing says it comes with all the original accessories.
    My plan is to unlock it then hopefully it should sell for more. At least i think it should do...:chin:
    I thought this was a stab at me at first but anyway

As far as i know you cant unlock these phones with out paying for them?
    I think you have to pay for it to be unlocked. Is the phone in good condition with no scratches or anything like that?
    yeah its aparently mint condition only a couple of weeks old. I've looked into unlocking and you're right - at the moment it does need to be paid for. It wil only be a matter of time before someone cracks it though so fingers crossed - it will be soon!
    Unless you have the datacable and a special unlocking program , its going to cost you.

Also some phones can only be unlocked by network Providers and they can charge anything up to around £100
    Yep everyones right just sell it as it is

I brought a non unlocked - Because it was cheaper then getting an unlocked one and it was the only Buy it now price:p
    what do you think my chances are at making more than £109 for this phone then? i was thinking of putting it as a buy it now for £100 then putting £30 postage?
    icey wrote:
    what do you think my chances are at making more than £109 for this phone then? i was thinking of putting it as a buy it now for £100 then putting £30 postage?
    Im pretty sure that's against eBays rules is it not?

Edit - http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/listing-shipping.html
    icey wrote:

Well like the above says you basicaly can't

Erm you could put the bidding at say £90 P&P £10.99 This covers special delivery ( special delivery is only £5.00 something i sent a N70 off the other day )

And it should be all good from there