Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Worst Movies

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    \
  • Options
    ET - never seen it all the way through but it's totally overhyped and it shouldn't win all the "50 greatest whatevers" on TV.

agreed. seeing ET makes me want to shoot the extendy-necked fucker in the face with a sawn-off:banghead: no wonder drew barrymore went off the rails after that bag of toss

and for my contribution i abso-fuckin'-lutely detest the sound of music. i've never ever been able to sit down and watch any further then when whatsherface comes over the hill and starts singing. i was praying for a messerschmidt or a panzer or summin to do her in :lol:
  • Options
    Donnie Darko is a excellent flm that I :heart: many times over. Although I can see why some wont like it.

I didnt think the original omen was that good, it didnt scare me once. As for the shining, I switched off completely watching that film, cant really remember any of it.
  • Options
    sprocket wrote:
    and for my contribution i abso-fuckin'-lutely detest the sound of music. i've never ever been able to sit down and watch any further then when whatsherface comes over the hill and starts singing. i was praying for a messerschmidt or a panzer or summin to do her in :lol:

I never seen sound of music and am quite proud of myself because of this. I rather stick pins in my eyes then watch that crap.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    :o I love the film of The Shining :o

But then, I haven't read the book...
    Read the book :yes:. In fact, if I can find it, I'll lend it to you.
  • Options
    I absolutly hated The Terminal.... that was a waste of 3 hours of my life i will never get back :grump: