Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Sheila's Wheels lyrics

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Boo Merang wrote:
    oooOOOoo!! Be sure to let me know when the painters have left so we can have a rational discussion then :yippe:

Yeah cause,um,thats so original.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    lol i actually thought it was quite good :blush:
  • Options
    so girls who dont find silly sexist jokes funny are bitches on their period without a sense of humour? :yeees:

you're just jealous that women in general make less claims, therefore making them safer drivers :p
  • Options
    kangoo wrote:
    lol i actually thought it was quite good :blush:

So by powers of elimination you aren't on your period?
  • Options
    So by powers of elimination you aren't on your period?
    Exactly, you've got it now ;)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ballerina wrote:
    you're just jealous that women in general make less claims, therefore making them safer drivers :p

WRONG.

They make claims that are less expensive, 'cos they hit more trees and lamposts etc. They aren't safer, they are just less expensive to ensure. Plus half of them don't claim, they leave it to thier husband to fix it...

Men hit other cars more.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    WRONG.

They make claims that are less expensive, 'cos they hit more trees and lamposts etc. They aren't safer, they are just less expensive to ensure. Plus half of them don't claim, they leave it to thier husband to fix it...

Men hit other cars more.

Do you have any evidence to back this up?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    WRONG.

Men hit other cars more.
    but its still less expensive so the insurers like it.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Do you have any evidence to back this up?

S'what I read in Auto Express when they did an enquiry after someone wrote in a letter. "Safer Drivers" is a lie.

If you hit a tree, the Insurance Company will only have to pay out - if you claim - for YOUR cars repairs. Hit another car, they have to pay for the other crivers repairs if it is your fault.

Plus, it makes sense to leave it for your Husband to repair if he is good at this - no claims, no increased premiums! If I hit a tree or lamppost when I get a car, I ain't claiming - fucking need want premiums! How hard is it to buy a new panel or beat out the old one? Make it flat as possible, bit of filler, smooth it down...

Women are more economical for the insurers - hence get a lower premium. It isn't fair, but thats capitalism for you.

Plus, come on - men are more skillful - hitting another car is a moving target... takes skill mate! ;):p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    S'what I read in Auto Express when they did an enquiry after someone wrote in a letter. "Safer Drivers" is a lie.

If you hit a tree, the Insurance Company will only have to pay out - if you claim - for YOUR cars repairs. Hit another car, they have to pay for the other crivers repairs if it is your fault.

Plus, it makes sense to leave it for your Husband to repair if he is good at this - no claims, no increased premiums! If I hit a tree or lamppost when I get a car, I ain't claiming - fucking need want premiums! How hard is it to buy a new panel or beat out the old one? Make it flat as possible, bit of filler, smooth it down...

Women are more economical for the insurers - hence get a lower premium. It isn't fair, but thats capitalism for you.

Plus, come on - men are more skillful - hitting another car is a moving target... takes skill mate! ;):p

still jealous :p
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    still jealous :p

I have every right to be when the situation is unjust.

What if blacks were charged more than whites... would this be allowed to continue?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I have every right to be when the situation is unjust.

What if blacks were charged more than whites... would this be allowed to continue?
    Probably not, but old biddies get cheaper car insurance and they drive like fucking nobodys business.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Probably not, but old biddies get cheaper car insurance and they drive like fucking nobodys business.
    :lol: True.

Half of them are more dangerous than boy racers...