Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'll take help! ;)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here is my tattoo. I think after some lovely words here I'm going to get more ink. However, since I have no ideas I'll start off small. I want to get simba colored in of course, but possibly add something else to it. You know, one of those just add on to a tattoo thing. I was thinking like grass or something like that, leaves or something. Any suggestions at all? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I like that and normaly i wouldnt go for the cartoon characters. I think it woul look good on its own tbh
  • Options
    Awww, my fave Disney film :love:

I reckon it would look dead cute with jungle style leaves n stuff round it... like the background in this pick of Timon and Pumbaa
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Have you already got it? Where is it?

/nosey
  • Options
    maybe something lke the blue afrikaan design patterns on the border of this picture: http://www.ggbmusic.com/Books/IMAGES/lionking.jpg
    they're the kind of thing that was in the bkground on quite a few scenes on the lion king??