Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don't get it :s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some of you may know, i've had problems having sex since having our son (c-section). Eventually went to the docs and they told me they think i have Bacterial Vaginosis so gave me tablets which i finished yesterday.
So today we had sex. It was not half as painful as it was but it still felt a little sore once he was finally in.
Now what i don't get is, i tore a little bit, just like losing your virginity all over again. Can that really happen? I'm pretty sure thats why it hurt. It felt really tight underneath.

I mean when i was preggie things kinda swelled up a little so there was more blood flow down there but when i had had him it all went back down again.
Do you think it's possible that it's shunk back more that it was before i was preggie?:crazyeyes :blush:

Comments

• Options
    It won't be that its "shrunk back" more, exactly, but as the muscles are elastic they will close up if you don't use them.

It happens if you don't have sex for ages.
  • Options
    How do you make it stretch?

ETA would it be bad to have sex whilst its torn?
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:

ETA would it be bad to have sex whilst its torn?
    It wouldnt be "bad" probably just painful.

Perhaps try a bit of lube, it might make it easier.
  • Options
    Tweety wrote:

Stretch by having sex?
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    Stretch by having sex?

I mean't more gently. I am sure i heard you can rub something on it alot and it helps but i forget
  • Options
    Try a dildo?
  • Options
    I think you might be talking about perineal massage.

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/massage.html

ETA: I know this page is about childbirth, because that's when it's usually done, but I'm pretty sure this is what you mean (could be wrong).
  • Options
    my gf and I have the same problem, because we dont have the chance to have sex that much, it seems to hurt everytime we try. which has led to her sex drive disapearing it seems :(
  • Options
    I have a similar problem as I am in a long distance relationship and when we go for ages without seeing each other it can feel like loosing my virginity all over again when we do see each other. Take things slowly and use fingers for getting used to it before progressing to having sex again. You might find it easier if you use a good lube such as ID Millenium Lube or something similar.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    I think you might be talking about perineal massage.

http://www.childbirth.org/articles/massage.html

ETA: I know this page is about childbirth, because that's when it's usually done, but I'm pretty sure this is what you mean (could be wrong).
    Yeah thats wht i meant ta :)