Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Result-less :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I was away in Scotland this week, therefore I wasn't able to go pick up my GCSE results from school. I thought they'd post them but I still haven't recieved them :impissed: When will I get them?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No point asking us! Phone your school.... :rolleyes:
    Some people are able to check their GCSE results online now for the first time, is that an option? If not, call your school. But not until Tuesday, as there's virtually no chance of anyone being in on a Bank Holiday weekend...
    Well I tried ringing the school on Thursday to ask if they could post them but there was no answer all day.
    You might have to take a more pro-active approach, then. Visit the school and see if anyone's in.
    well i was away when they came out, rang them up and gave them the address i was at, and they came in the post the next day. Couldn't you have done that?
    They'll still be at school so ring again or go in.
    Ballerina wrote:
    well i was away when they came out, rang them up and gave them the address i was at, and they came in the post the next day. Couldn't you have done that?

Tink did say that she try to do that but there was no answer.
    Sofie wrote:
    Tink did say that she try to do that but there was no answer.
    i thought reception was supposed to be open on results day because you can get a teacher to tell you your results over the phone?
    Ballerina wrote:
    i thought reception was supposed to be open on results day because you can get a teacher to tell you your results over the phone?

That's what I thought as well. Ours was open on results day this year. (GCSE & A-Level)
    For my school, they didn't post them unless you gave instructions and a SAE for them to do so.
    They only opened up one part of the school to give the results out so there was no answer.
    Meh, looks like I'm fucked :impissed:
    It's been sorted (kinda).
    My dad rang up the college I'm hoping to go to and apparently theres been alot of people in my area who were unable to pick up the results without GCSE results because they weren't delivered, so I have an alternate date in which I have to enrol.
    Thanks though :]]