Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New Sheila's Wheels lyrics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When women get behind the wheel
Your bound to hear the crash of steel
When she runs over a stranger
Then you know that you're in danger
So if you want to stay alive
Never let a woman drive.....

:D

*legs it

Comments

• Options
    :D:D

Thank feck for that.
  • Options
    Well i never!
  • Options
    Thats the crappest rhyme I've ever heard.

Not even gonna bother with the content, but that was utter garbage.
  • Options
    Uh oh, sense of humour bypass alert :D
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Thats the crappest rhyme I've ever heard.

Not even gonna bother with the content, but that was utter garbage.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Boo Merang wrote:
    Uh oh, sense of humour bypass alert :D
    Its not the sense of humour problem, Its just that my 3 year old dyslexic cousin could probably rhyme better than you.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Its not the sense of humour problem, Its just that my 3 year old dyslexic cousin could probably rhyme better than you.

:lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    :heart:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:

Miaow!! Actually I didn't put it together, I found it on a different forum ;)
  • Options
    Boo Merang wrote:
    Miaow!! Actually I didn't put it together, I found it on a different forum ;)
    Well now you look like even more of a fool for repeating it.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Well now you look like even more of a fool for repeating it.

oooOOOoo!! Be sure to let me know when the painters have left so we can have a rational discussion then :yippe:
  • Options
    Boo Merang wrote:
    oooOOOoo!! Be sure to let me know when the painters have left so we can have a rational discussion then :yippe:
    Sorry, I want to apologise. I only said your rhyme was crap because I obviously must be on my period for not noticing the sparkling wit that you have.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Boo Merang wrote:

As a guy and therefore highly unlikely to ever get the painters in, I can rationally state that you're a tit.
  • Options
    Wow! Sisters unite!

OK, you got me - I promise not to post anything else on here which doesn't pass your humour test first :D
  • Options
    It wasn't funny. Get over it.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    the thing is though, and i do hate to admit this, but i work for norwich union, the biggest insurance company in the uk, and women do make far less claims than males do, hence why insurance companies like sheilas wheels exist, and why womans car insurance can be cheaper.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Ooooh errrr, what's up with you then? On the blob are you darling? That time of the month is it?
    It is, actually, but ssssh ;p.
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    the thing is though, and i do hate to admit this, but i work for norwich union, the biggest insurance company in the uk, and women do make far less claims than males do, hence why insurance companies like sheilas wheels exist, and why womans car insurance can be cheaper.
    On this subject, How do I get through to the UK call centres? Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont... does it depend on the time of day?
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    On this subject, How do I get through to the UK call centres? Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont... does it depend on the time of day?

On the subject of NUD i have no idea, however the work i do at norwich union is for Barclays Insurance Services (as in the bank barclays), as norwich union hold the contract for it, and barclays insurance services only have UK call centres.

And if you ever want a quote on any of our services, just give us a ring, 0800 151617 who knows, you may even get through to me ;)

</cheekyadvertising>
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    On the subject of NUD i have no idea, however the work i do at norwich union is for Barclays Insurance Services (as in the bank barclays), as norwich union hold the contract for it, and barclays insurance services only have UK call centres.

And if you ever want a quote on any of our services, just give us a ring, 0800 151617 who knows, you may even get through to me ;)

</cheekyadvertising>
    NUD?

Thanks but I've just renewed with you, went down from 80pm to 45pm which I was really please about so thanks! :thumb:
  • Options
    Boo Merang wrote:

OMFG Sophia! Thesis material much :p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    b3ta done it better.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    b3ta done it better.
    Hashaha.

Love it!
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    NUD?

Thanks but I've just renewed with you, went down from 80pm to 45pm which I was really please about so thanks! :thumb:

ohh sorry, NUD = norwich union direct.

and good to hear ;)
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Yup. Hate it when people insist if you aren't fawning over their sparkling wit it must be because you don't have a sense of humour. Never seems to occur to them that you do have a sense of humour, & that's precisely why you don't find it funny.

Incidentally, I am on my period (no, I don't go for giving it cute nicknames in an attempt to avert the embarrassment of squeamish misogynists) but it doesn't affect my emotional state - I'm a snarky bitch all the time anyway.
  • Options
    \