Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling sick everytime I smoke weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As the title says really..

Have smoked weed since I was about 13 and have had some of the funniest times of my life on it. Everything was cool but I've found I feel sick and bloated everytime I smoke now and I don't understand why?

My mates suggested that it was probably because I was smoking too much, but I took a break for about a month and a half, had a couple of puffs of a joint and the sick feeling was still there.

I think what kicked it off was November last year, me and a mate went halves on two ounces and from then on I was smoking every day til it was gone (9 times out of 10 smoking it purely because it was there!).

Thing is, I really enjoyed the social smoke with the lads, it was almost theraputic kind of.. I would really miss it if I had to stop altogether. Anyone else had any similar experiences? Or work anything out to overcome this feeling?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    swallowing smoke can do that but its probably not that
    can only say 1 thing...

u can npt hand;le ur buzz...

ha eho ho come to newry and we'll shjow u hopw it is...aint that right maddog????!!??!?
    Shogun wrote:
    ha eho ho come to newry and we'll shjow u hopw it is...aint that right maddog????!!??!?

Fucking sures! :D
    lol

check ur pm

davey was FUCKED 2wnite
    It is about set and setting, if you are expecting it then its far more likely.

If you do want to continue smoking then try really small amounts, like one small drag. Just to make yourself more at ease with it.

However, it might be to do with the stuff itself, perhaps a change from powerful skunk might be a good idea.
    Aspire wrote:
    As the title says really..
    ... well then what do you think you should stop doing :p
    mayb, you should just not smoke weed. Its not even that great really.
    budda wrote:
    However, it might be to do with the stuff itself, perhaps a change from powerful skunk might be a good idea.

Hmm, good point. Something I seriously didn't think of.

I've been smoking the same type of weed for ages, maybe a change will sort me out. :D

Cheers Budda, will give your method a test this weekend.