Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help! Question for the ladies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Girls,

Can you please help? Sorry to sound so graphic - but I'm having issues with the women on top position. How exactly are you supposed to do it? (soo sorry) Everytime i have tried, my partner can not enter me - and I really want this position to work!

can you help??

THanks!

Comments

• Options
    Run_around wrote:
    Hi Girls,

Can you please help? Sorry to sound so graphic - but I'm having issues with the women on top position. How exactly are you supposed to do it? (soo sorry) Everytime i have tried, my partner can not enter me - and I really want this position to work!

can you help??

THanks!

thats not graphic :p
    guide it in & relax
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    thats not graphic :p
    guide it in & relax

dam beat me to it
  • Options
    dam beat me to it
    :lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    But I don't understand - do you per say - just sit on your partner's penis and grind? or bounce up and down?
  • Options
    Run_around wrote:
    But I don't understand - do you per say - just sit on your partner's penis and grind? or bounce up and down?
    You do whatever feels comfortable for you. You can just leave it there if you like, or you can ride him senseless. Whatever turns the two of you on.
  • Options
    Run_around wrote:

Just try different things and you will soon find something that will suit you both
  • Options
    Run_around wrote:
    bouncing usually works better :thumb:
  • Options
    Run_around wrote:
    Hi Girls,

can you help??

THanks!

Hi!

I find leaning back a little helps. I'm not into the riding them senseless whilst in that position as sometimes it can sort of just pop out and it's an arse fiddling about to pop it back in time after time.

I suggest you guide it in, lean back and gently slide up and down, slow but yet quite forceful whilst gripping your muscles. Sort of in a tantalising kind of movement. You may also wish to use one hand to steady you (behind) whilst playing with your titties with the other. He'll love that. Lick your lips too ;)
  • Options
    Dot. wrote:
    Hi!

I find leaning back a little helps. I'm not into the riding them senseless whilst in that position as sometimes it can sort of just pop out and it's in the arse when it pops back in time after time. ;)

fixed