Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So it could work but.............

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When i posted my last message, everyone who replied so far has said that it could work, my friend and i have been mates 4 ages and i don't want to lose her 'coz i fancy her bruva.

ive spoken to her and shes ok wiv it wot i might do then is ask her to speak to him and ask him if hes got hiz eye on n e 1 and develop that into has he got his eye on ME!!!!

NE suggestions NE1?

W_G

Comments

• Options
    I suppose you could get her to test the waters for ya, but it might be better just to see for yourself, ya know chat him up see if seems like he likes ya. etc. etc.
  • Options
    stop worrying now your mate's ok with it and go for ir girl!!!

PS: Your friend's lucky to have someone who cares about her feelings so much!

"some rarely touch it but it touches them often." Stanley, Streetcar Named Desire, Tennessee Williams
  • Options
    Yeah if ur m8s ok with it go for it
  • Options
    I agree, but I don't think that you should put your mate in the position of finding out for you. I think shes done her bit by agreeing that she is ok by it, you should be the one to make the move and take things further not her.