Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex during periods

So ladies, how's about doing the nasty while you've got the painters in? Do you/don't you/would you/won't you?

Gentlemen, does it turn you off, is it a turn on or are you indifferent as long as you're getting your bloody (literally) end away? ;)

I don't even want to go into what made me think on this subject; grim as fuck. But yes, I'm nosy and have my own very strong opinion on the matter so I want to hear everyone else's.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Never taken the red river myself, the idea of having my end away while the painters are in does disturb me a little bit, but so did the thought of the animals of farthing wood getting run over by a car when i was younger.

Ive got a bit of an open mind, so never say never kind of thing, have to be in that situation before i thought about it properly, but im leaning in the direction of no for now.
  • Options
    Love It!
    Basically, on the occasions i have had sex with a gf who was on her period...it was Awesome! She was awesome! and it made little difference to me other then to notice she seemed hornier.

In fact that goes for all the occasions when i have had sex with girls on their periods. They always seem hornier and wilder...is that normal? Or have i just been lucky in the past?
  • Options
    i've done it once but only when i was very light and it was after much teasing (as in sexual) from my then bf. i always thought 'urgh no' but i was near the end of my period and wanted sex. ;)

he tried to give me oral but i point blank refuse. i like to think he was just winding me up!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I'm not sure. The prospect of potentially seeing my penis covered in blood afterwards does make me queasy. If I was desperate enough, though, I don't know what I'd do. :naughty:
  • Options
    Always!!
    I have no problem with it, heavy or light. Bf has no problem with it whatsoever, he`ll even go down when im on! I think he likes the blood. Hes such a perve.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    What a delightful topic of conversaton Bridget :sour: Please do share your very strong opinion on it...

Apart from the fact that I'm normally curled up into a little period pain induced ball and would therefore not let a penis anywhere near me, I am such an overly emotional, weepy, bad tempered old bitch during my period that nobody would want to shag me even if I were so inclined :o

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't get enough of it, I turn into a sex fiend for the duration and to be honest I don't think I could have a sexual relationship with a man who was too squeamish to swim the red sea - but maybe I'm a bit odd ;) It is a million times better at that time of the month, although bedsheets that look like they were twoced from the set of American Psycho can be a bit of a turn-off the morning after!

As for cramps and period pain, a mutually satisfying seeing to always sorts those babies out, I swear it :thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I'm lurching wildly between irrationally bad tempered one moment and uncontrollably bawling the next :o
    Yeah but youre probably only like that cos you need a good shag.
  • Options
    My last lady was on her period. It wasn't that bad as I thought it would. blood is not going to magically jump you and shout BOO!

I recommend a condom, but the stains (if any) usually go away from the sheets easily.

conclusion: I would never talk someone to do it, if shes not comfy with it. I just imagine myself with tummyache after too much chocci and I wouldn't want to have sex there. After all tho, if it comes to action, it's not THAT bad, except you are like, "eeew blood!"
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Love It!
    Basically, on the occasions i have had sex with a gf who was on her period...it was Awesome! She was awesome! and it made little difference to me other then to notice she seemed hornier.

In fact that goes for all the occasions when i have had sex with girls on their periods. They always seem hornier and wilder...
    I agree. feels tighter too, but maybe thats just my imagination.
  • Options
    Always!!
    I have no problem with it, heavy or light. Bf has no problem with it whatsoever, he`ll even go down when im on! I think he likes the blood. Hes such a perve.

LOL

Your bf sounds like me! ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

I can't get enough of it, I turn into a sex fiend for the duration and to be honest I don't think I could have a sexual relationship with a man who was too squeamish to swim the red sea - but maybe I'm a bit odd ;) It is a million times better at that time of the month, although bedsheets that look like they were twoced from the set of American Psycho can be a bit of a turn-off the morning after!

As for cramps and period pain, a mutually satisfying seeing to always sorts those babies out, I swear it :thumb:

Well, hello there! How you doin'? ;)
  • Options
    At our house bleedy week is hummer week. No sex during that time. Or to be more acurate, bleedy week is get yelled at by me then watch me cry and watch me go to bed early every night unsatisfied. Similar to sophia really. Sex is one of the last things on my mind at that time.

On a plus note, I whine and bitch my way out of the gym one week a month also ;)
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote:
    Well, hello there! How you doin'? ;)

:naughty:
    sophia wrote:
    True...any problem a woman has can be solved by a good cock up her. I learned that here actually, in Politics and Debate funnily enough.

Hahaha. This is the code by which I live. It's clearly not alcohol which is the cause of and solution to all of life's problems, but sex. More specifically, cock ;)
  • Options
    im normally in extreme pain and drugged up so much that im dozy

but i wouldnt rule it out once that stage is over.... i'd have to be completely *completely* comfortable with the man to do that. Any sign of him going "eew" and i'd put a stop to it.
  • Options
  • Options
    I wouldn't go and sip from the furry goblet, but I wouldn't say no to a bit of sex during her delicate time.
  • Options
    I've tried it but I feel so gross when I'm on the blob so that's a no from me in future.
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    im normally in extreme pain and drugged up so much that im dozy

but i wouldnt rule it out once that stage is over.... i'd have to be completely *completely* comfortable with the man to do that. Any sign of him going "eew" and i'd put a stop to it.

sums my view up really
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    I've tried it but I feel so gross when I'm on the blob so that's a no from me in future.

I love how everybody has their own little pet words for it :heart:
  • Options
    Never had it but have been in the situation where a girl wouldn't have sex because she was on it. I couldn't give a fuck. Your hole's a hole any way you look at it.
  • Options
    If a bloke would have anal with you, I don't think he should have a problem with having sex when you are on.
  • Options
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    If a bloke would have anal with you, I don't think he should have a problem with having sex when you are on.

haha thats very true

i have done it once when i was on very lightly towards the end of my period - but my whole thing is really light so its not much of a deal to me, though the first day i feel very sensitive and wouldnt let anything near it! if its supposed to be better i might try it then...:chin:
  • Options
    Ive done it a couple of times when ive been on, i felt really self concious so i couldnt really enjoy it
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I am such an overly emotional, weepy, bad tempered old bitch during my period that nobody would want to shag me even if I were so inclined :o

I would. :thumb:

LOL
  • Options
    eeeeeeeeeew. my bf doesn't seem to care, but i won't let him near me... i don't even know why, really, it just seems eeeeeeeeeeeew:sour:
  • Options
    I've only ever done it with my first ever bf as we were together for long time to the point, things like that, didn't bother us as much. He even loved doing oral with me while I was on me monthlys as well. I don't think I could do it with a guy I only been with a few months - I would really need to feel comfortable with them before I could be fine with that. Otherwise it's just too icky.

Though sex while on a period t'is amaaazing -
  • Options
    Women who like sex on their period are just a dream come true!