Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

whats the gossip?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been away for a few weeks ...have i missed anything interesting?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was nominated the coolest person on the boards :D
    Becky Boo was arrested and cautioned after being caught doing press ups in a cucumber field :D
    Well, first of all, I shall tell you my new name. I am now known as Pastor Stargalaxy. Though if you wish, you can refer to me as Pastor SG. No longer am I the widely-loved individual that I have always been. I have become a corrupt, insane televangelist. To all those who pay me large donations to build the People's Palace, I promise salvation. I am the guardian of morality - morality is what I say is right, immorality is what I say is wrong. I will guard you from the influence of communists, liberals, degenerates, John Prescott and other fools who make Britain the nightmare it is today. Praise Pastor Stargalaxy! Call me now!!!
    Girls posted pictures. Boys perved on them. Girls pretended to be all coy about it. Y'know, the usual.
    We all got together, had a vote and decided that Pluto wasn't a planet anymore.

Because it is made of jam. Space jam.
    I asked for $500,000 to retire from the boards.
    I viciously assaulted someone, but managed to cunningly disguise it as a late tackle.
    I was caught speeding at 159mph but got away with it.

We could do this all night :D
    I put my finger where it shouldn't of gone. £50 fine and an ASBO from Iceland.
    I got married to a dumb blonde in a church that smelled of drains.
    nice to be back amonst the sane.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Well, first of all, I shall tell you my new name. I am now known as Pastor Stargalaxy. Though if you wish, you can refer to me as Pastor SG. No longer am I the widely-loved individual that I have always been. I have become a corrupt, insane televangelist. To all those who pay me large donations to build the People's Palace, I promise salvation. I am the guardian of morality - morality is what I say is right, immorality is what I say is wrong. I will guard you from the influence of communists, liberals, degenerates, John Prescott and other fools who make Britain the nightmare it is today. Praise Pastor Stargalaxy! Call me now!!!

*Plans to burn down your Palace*

*Buys petrol, motor oil, and lots of bottles*
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I got accepted into a secret society that battles the aliens who are about to invade us.

As this society is secret, we protect ourselves using magic. While I wrote above what our society is about, and you'll understand it easily by reading it, when you try to remember what it was about later you'll think I wrote some nonsense about battling aliens that want to invade is. Isn't that genious?
    derby's got a big operation going on and everyone's been busted so no weed and everyone's killin' each other!
    Girls posted pictures. Boys perved on them. Girls pretended to be all coy about it. Y'know, the usual.

That really made me giggle!
    Well im still off the fags :D
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    Well im still off the fags :D
    well done :D
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    *Plans to burn down your Palace*
    *Buys petrol, motor oil, and lots of bottles*
    What's the problem? Stalin and other evil communist dictators would have loved the name "People's Palace". It's just a pseudonym. It's actually just a palace for me and my harlem.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What's the problem? Stalin and other evil communist dictators would have loved the name "People's Palace". It's just a pseudonym. It's actually just a palace for me and my harlem.

You and your harlem?
    You and your harlem?
    Don't tell everyone about it... :p
    You and your harlem?
    globetrotters?
    ive had a sex change op.
    globetrotters?
    I wondered why the room was full of Americans.
    jake0 wrote:
    ive had a sex change op.
    What shall we call you now? :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I wondered why the room was full of Americans. What shall we call you now? :p
    phylis the pimp.
    stargalaxy wrote:

Yes. But yours is based around the wrong beliefs.

G.W.Bush loves the militant Christians in the USA. They are fighting for pretty much the same thing as the militant Islamists. They want to remove the "corrupting influences" such as promiscuity and science from everyday life and have people go back to the dark ages.

So how the fuck have they managed to disagree?
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    jake0 wrote:
    ive had a sex change op.
    Jaquelin0 ?

;o
    I became single.

They're redesigning the website again. (Third time for me -i think-, I've been here too long). Funky looking desings mind you.

Hellfire / rude_boyz is having a baby. http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=103850

Think you were here when klintock got banned. Even though the boards are only a figment of our imagination and 'banning' doesn't really exist.

JimV may have gone on holiday. He did at some point anyway. That might have been a while ago.

Rubberskin came back from the dead.

Jake0 ate some steak, or so I heard.

Franki became an adult!!

I got into York University to do Maths.

MySpace broke for a day and everyone was moaning.

Can't remember much else. Good to have you back!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yes. But yours is based around the wrong beliefs.
    Communism. Nice idea in theory, disaster in practice. Just ask the Russians. Or Cubans. Or the Chinese, who seem to move further and further from communism each day... :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Communism. Nice idea in theory, disaster in practice. Just ask the Russians. Or Cubans. Or the Chinese, who seem to move further and further from communism each day... :p

Democracy fails to. As does Facism...
    You have a better suggestion, I take it? :p

Rich just summed up practically all that happened too whilst Rolly was away. I love the Myspace comment... I didn't notiece till someone said, I never use it ;o
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Democracy fails to. As does Facism...
    You have a better suggestion, I take it? :p
    Stargalaxyism, named modestly after myself. In years to come, it will be studied at universities across the land.