Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What were you arrested for?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just did my mate steve

was arrested for crawling under the security fence to pray.

Steve was arrested for swallowing a condom filled with marijuana. Steve was arrested for shooting up a deputy's cruiser. Steve was arrested for exercising (all the one link)

In August 2002, Steve was arrested for performing his now infamous stunt, "The Butterfly", in which he staples his scrotum to his leg.
  • Options
    "Andy, commonly known as the "Phantom Shitter", is currently being held in custody and is facing charges of 25 counts of public indecency for defecating in public. "

I've never been so proud.
  • Options
    "Rose was arrested for lewd conduct, shoplifting, and assault at Classy & Sassy ladies boutique"

"If Rose was arrested for it, shouldn't millions of others be arrested for it as well?":lol:
  • Options
    I was arrested for encouraging people to buy nothing (and handing out free samples of nothing) ... I'm such a bad girl!
  • Options
    Gavin was arrested for Gunther's murder. NOVEMBER 16 - 20, 1981: Gavin was jailed, and no one believed his story that he killed Gunther in self-defense

:o
  • Options
    Gareth was arrested on suspicion of making an explosive substance.
  • Options
    It don't work for my name:(
  • Options
    Luby was arrested for growing a large quantity of marijuana in her home.

my real name didn't come up with anything.
  • Options
    In 1983, Nikki was arrested for the murder of her boyfriend. However, Nikki did not committ the crime. Her boyfriend, Johnny, oversaw a particular meeting going on between an unidentified man and a pimp named Raoul. Johnny gets the goods on this guy: photos, tapes, etc. He locks all if that stuff in the indentified man's saftey deposit box and gives Nikki the key. The unidentified man hires Raoul and some fat guy to kill Johnny. The two put his corpse in the trunk of Nikki's car. She gets in the car, takes a red light and is pulled over. The cops open up her trunk, and there's Johnny's dead body. Four years later, Nikki is granted parolle.
  • Options
    Sarah was arrested for attempting to destroy the research headquarters of Cyberdyne Systems

or

Sarah was arrested for not going out enough with her friends and working too hard! :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sarah was arrested for attempting to destroy the research headquarters of Cyberdyne Systems
    Is that from Terminator?
  • Options
    Is that from Terminator?

Apparently so...perhaps i should be asking them for my pay slip!
  • Options
    Maria was a Catalan opera singer, a mezzo-soprano born as Maria de Lourdes Lucia Antonia Pichot Gironés. She has sometimes been referred to as Maria Gay Zenatello.

According to one story, young Maria was arrested for singing revolutionary or nationalist songs. She defiantly continued to sing them in prison, with a voice so fine she was offered a chance to study bel canto.
  • Options
    Richard was arrested for thirteen murders, five attempted murders, six rapes, three lewd acts on children, two kidnappings, three acts of forced oral copulation, four counts of sodomy, five robberies and fourteen burglaries.

He was convicted on forty-six of those counts at 2:20 on September 20th, 1989, in a Los Angeles county courtroom in California.

He was subsequently given the death sentence on October 3rd of that same year.
  • Options
    Richard was arrested for thirteen murders, five attempted murders, six rapes, three lewd acts on children, two kidnappings, three acts of forced oral copulation, four counts of sodomy, five robberies and fourteen burglaries.

My, you have been busy.
  • Options
    Frances was arrested for the murder of her father-in-law.

Didn't have anything for Franki, and only three for "Frances". Lolz.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    My, you have been busy.

I'm glad I'm dead now though, with some of the stuff I've done :(
  • Options
    But when <my name> was arrested for murdering Pierson, she was accused of being an accomplice. A white couple in the cult, the Folgers, also claimed that...

why is my name the name of a female here :grump:
  • Options
    Claire was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated and Possession of a Controlled Substance.

ETA - if I ever got arrested I reckon it would be for something along those lines, too. :P
  • Options
    Maria was arrested for singing revolutionary or nationalist songs. She defiantly continued to sing them in prison.
  • Options
    Christopher was arrested for disorderly conduct in a hospital, where he was being treated for head injuries sustained in a street fight. After being dragged into the police station, Christopher was left lying unconscious in the charge office, while police attended to charge details and made small talk. It was only after some minutes that an officer noticed he had stopped breathing

:impissed:
  • Options
    "Georgia was arrested for, trying to use a fake million dollar bill"

BEAT THAT!
  • Options
    We learned later that John was arrested for assaulting a customer who complained about his meal. The restaurant closed a few days later.
  • Options
    This was what came up when I put the name Danny in:

"Lethal Weapon star Danny Glover has been arrested outside the Sudan Embassy in Washington DC during a heated protest march. Glover - who was taken into custody by police Wednesday - was charged with disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly after he spoke to a crowd calling for a peacekeeping force to stop violence in western Sudan."

That's news to me...
  • Options
    Emma was arrested for publicly explaining for the first time anywhere in America how to use a contraceptive.
  • Options
    Marie was arrested for drunk driving , fleeing and eluding and leaving the scene of a collision .

OR

Marie was arrested for one count of delivery of marijuana.

Nearly all mine are driving/drug related.
  • Options
    Marie was arrested for drunk driving, fleeing and eluding and leaving the scene of a collision.
    I can't believe it. I thought you were better than that... :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I can't believe it. I thought you were better than that... :p
    I am normally I was under a lot of stress at the time. Well thats what I told the court :p
  • Options
    I am normally I was under a lot of stress at the time. Well thats what I told the court :p
    *flicks through newspaper to find coverage of the trial* :p
  • Options
    Annette was arrested for indecency on a Boston Beach in 1907 for wearing one of her one piece swimming costumes :lol::lol: