Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

a level results

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't remember the exact numbers but when I resat an Economics exam, I got exactly the same mark. It was proper annoying.
    i got all A2 Maths (A) BIo (A) Chem (A) Econ (B),

well done all, dont worry exams arnt the end of the world jsut do retakes
    well done everyone!!

a in biology
    a in advanced music
    b in music
    c in spanish

woo lol - but im so bummed - 6 marks off a b in spanish and 7 marks off an A in music grrrrrrrrrr :banghead:
    yea well done guys. In my AS's I got:

English Language - A
    Maths - B
    Modern History - B
    Psychology - A
    Critical Thinking - C

just gotta work out what I wanna do next year now... :confused:
    If you didn't get good C1/C2 marks then think very carefully about Maths, you'll have to do C3 and C4 next year and they just get tougher.
    yea we did C3 this year, a year early for some reason! And I got a C in that exam, it was pretty tough going! It was definatly a lot harder than C1 and C2
    Which modules did you do this year then, just Cs? Depending on what you've done Maths sounds like it might be a bit of a dos next year.

Of course, I'm a bit of a Maths nut and now do Engineering. What you do next year would mainly depend on what you do in the future or what you think you might want to do.
    yeah sorry to say folks but C3 and C4 are a lot harder, for edexcel, there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much integration it is a joke, see emphasis on the soooooo...!!!
    my advice is to retake the c1 and c2 and the applied modules and this leaves room for error if there is any
    thought id start a new one to make it easier

how did everyone do?

i got b b c c!! im in!:hyper:

i got BBCC tooo!

well done.:yippe:

where u goin?

:wave:
    Which modules did you do this year then, just Cs? Depending on what you've done Maths sounds like it might be a bit of a dos next year.

Of course, I'm a bit of a Maths nut and now do Engineering. What you do next year would mainly depend on what you do in the future or what you think you might want to do.

Yea just C1, C2 and C3. So next year I would be doing C4, S1 and S2. But I found C3 really hard and never totally understood parts of it. Hmm, I'm thinking it might be too hard. But Maths is such a good qualification to have!