Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

am i wierd?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my bf tried to have sex 4 the 1st time the other night,im a virgin, he isnt.when we got down to it his penis wouldnt go in!i was in sooo much pain,like a really sharp feeling, it was awful!it was almost as though there was something blocking it and no matter how we tried it wasnt gonna go in!
we ended up givin up n i felt stupid even though he reassured me it was normal.
im pretty sure i wasnt nervous bcoz i was really lookin forward to it and love my bf.
do u think theres something wrong?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No you aren't weird.

It probably hurt most people for their first time, you just have to keep trying, remember to be slow and gentle and have lots of foreplay beforehand and also use some lubricant if it helps. Relaxing is the key.

Remember to use protection too. Good Luck next time :thumb:
    Nope, not wierd.

Bluntness coming up: has he fingered you yet? Lots? more than one finger? really deep (well full fingers depth anyway)? I don't really want the answers to those, but if you do plenty of all of the above first its a lot easier.
    no your not wierd

like your bf says it isnt uncommon for girls to be in pain when they have sex for the first time. Keep trying and hopefully the pain will go and youll start to enjoy it, if it keeps hurting go and see a doctor, but im surethe pain will go soon.

good luck x