Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wierd question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
wierd question...

but am i needing to invest in big bag for uni or do people just carry there folders etc around and stick a pen in their bag?

im a a4 n pen type of girl so wont be lugging a laptop round with me anyway
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Where you going to Uni? How far is it from halls to where your lectures are? I cycle, so use a rucsac for everything. Other people just use those canvas shoulder bags like you get on the front of magazines, and others carry folders and just have a handbag type thing with pens in and carry the folders.

I'm guessing you used folders in 6th form, what did you do then, the same would probably work again.
  • Options
    i generally take one of those little popper wallets and a pad of paper to fit in whatever bag i take. then i write my lecture notes in there and copy them up when i get home to put in a folder (well that's the idea). any other bits can go in the wallet.

i never see many people with big bags like i did at college.
  • Options
    im at college so have no idea, but id say just carrying folders would be a pain after a while, id have like an A4 sized satchel type shoulder bag thingy tbh....
  • Options
    all i did was grab an A4 spiral pad and a biro, and i got on just fine.
  • Options
    I use a smallish rucsac - big enough for the bare essentials: A4 pad, pens/pencils/ruler, thinnish file for relevant notes/work, newspaper - if it's very warm also the bits and bobs that'd normally go in my coat pockets.

I don't think anyone needs a massive bag providing they're organised.
  • Options
    No skip the massive bag, but something that you can get A4 into is probably handy, depending on how far you travel.
  • Options
    ^
    Exactly.