Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do u know *question for the girls*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when ur hymen is broken?and what does it mean once it is broken?
can it be done through fingerin?
lovely topic i know...hehe:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Vibrater. Just say it. :D j/k
  • Options
    Yeah I guess so, it can also break during some sports too..stuff that involves alot of running around and movement I guess. It's basically a thin piece of skin so when it breaks you tend to bleed abit/alot depending on the person.
    When it's broke it doesn't mean anything really..usually broken when you lose your virginity but as said it can happen through sports.
  • Options
    how do you know? you generally dont unless a somewhat "trained" eye looks! And it can be broken through fingering, or anything really such as sport. This is because all it is is a delicate piece of skin covering half of the entrance to the vagina. It doesnt really mean anything once it broken i suppose, technically means a girl is not a virgin anymore, but who cares about technicalities.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    After some (pretty rough) fingering I was bleeding and wasn't on my period, and I could use tampons afterwards when I hadn't been able to previously.

I figure that was it.
  • Options
    this is defentily a subject for the girls lol:crazyeyes :o :chin: lol
  • Options
    Many girls don't actually have a hymen to break.

The idea that all virgins have hymens is a rather stupid one, and one you'd do well to ignore. Having a broken hymen, should you have had one at all, means the square root of sod all.
  • Options
    Yes it can be broken through fingering, it means pretty much nothing. The thin layer of skin that covered the hole when you were formed in the womb (the body isn't very good at making complete holes) has gone. Some people bleed, some don't.

You can't really tell yourself, unless you kind of feel it happen.