Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What were you arrested for?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    try it with your real name
  • Options
    In 1973 Abbie was arrested for selling three pounds of cocaine to undercover narcotics agents in Manhattan.

its a bum rap. I was stitched up!!!
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    try it with your real name

I did.. never mind, maybe I am just too much of a good girl to be arrested :angel: :p
  • Options
    "Just last week Daniel was arrested for sneezing at a state dinner."

I couldn't contain myself!
  • Options
    double post :)
  • Options
    Kevin was arrested for -

Brittany's electrocution and panicked over spending the night in jail. (Don't drop that soap)

selling himself on the streets of St Kilda and Charlie has fallen into a bottle of Southern Comfort. (More than likely)

shoplifting and brought down to the local jail for booking. There was only a female prison guard on duty so she was in charge of.... (no NO not the rubber gloves Maam)

beating the shit out of Justin from Nsync (Hurrah)

being under the influence of a controlled. substance at 100 Fairgrounds (well 10 out of 10 for persistence)
  • Options
    oh i got plenty
    here the first few

"Jonathan was arrested for providing classified information to Israel."

"After learning that Jonathan was arrested for assaulting yet another girl, she can finally wake up to the shining sun, no longer the darkness"

"Jonathan, was arrested for DUI and possession of alcohol by a minor just under a year ago!"

boo yah
  • Options
    Charlotte was arrested for harrassing 911 operators to complain that a local pizza place wouldn't deliver a single slice. Further charges were added when she bit the officer who responded to the call.

hehe!
  • Options
    Two best ones I found.

"Matt was arrested for drywalling his basement without a permit"

"matt was arrested for fondleing and messing with a police officer. the officer thankfully broke both of his arms...":lol:

and the one I would have liked to see.

"Matt was arrested for stabbing a passer by with a sharpened screwdriver"
  • Options
    I got some good un's

Cat was arrested for eating Roger Rabbit today. When charged, he claimed, "hey, I am so clean, even my shit doesn't smell."

Cat was "arrested" for loitering at the local Little League baseball park about half-a-mile from where I live

Cat was arrested for the murder of an Archbishop, she and the Doctor were taken to Rome (in fact a space station) to be tried by the Pope

Hehehe
  • Options
    Chloe was arrested for selling heroin :lol:
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Charlotte was arrested for harrassing 911 operators to complain that a local pizza place wouldn't deliver a single slice. Further charges were added when she bit the officer who responded to the call.

hehe!
    :lol:
  • Options
    "Claire, was arrested for Operating While Intoxicated and Possession of a Controlled Substance"

Something that made me laugh was the link at the side...

ebayok4.png
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Emma was arrested for publicly for the explaining for the first time anywhere in America how to use a contraceptive

These people need to be told, i feel my time inside was worth it as I have now spread the world of condoms! woooo!
  • Options
    ........was arrested at Saudi gay wedding for 'emulating women'. :lol:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Emma was arrested for publicly for the explaining for the first time anywhere in America how to use a contraceptive

These people need to be told, i feel my time inside was worth it as I have now spread the world of condoms! woooo!
    people in the US know how to use condoms, we just don't use them because the men of this country don't like the feeling banging the inside of an old bleach jug.:cool:
  • Options
    Mine didn't come up either. Looks like we've been good boys! :angel:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    people in the US know how to use condoms, we just don't use them because the men of this country don't like the feeling banging the inside of an old bleach jug.:cool:
    I dont know what a bleach jug is! lol! but im thinking its not too hot! ;)
  • Options
    manana wrote:
    Thats awful !

Manana was arrested for sucking out top-secret information from ANB officer :shocking:
    Fuck off spammer.
  • Options

Lucy was arrested for watching the act and sent to juvenile hall. Lucy had sex with the female inmates. She especially liked to suck their cunts when they were in their bloody period. She was released from jail when she finished her sentence. The women hated to see he go. Lucy was smarter now. ...
  • Options

She especially liked to suck their cunts when they were in their bloody period.
    I was eating when I read that :sour:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Nothing for "Yorghos", not surprisingly. But I used "George":

"In 1998 George was arrested for lewd conduct after propositioning a male undercover police officer at a public toilets in Los Angeles."

"George was arrested for Possession of. Cocaine."

"n 1977, George was arrested for the murder of six-year-old Tony Canzoneri." :(

"George was arrested for his alleged involvement in a marijuana smuggling operation."

"George was arrested for opposing revolutionary excesses."

"In 1938, while on his honeymoon in Austria with his wife Marianne, George was arrested for being a Jew."

"Her cousin George was arrested for committing 57 burglaries in a four-month crime spree."
  • Options
    David ... got arrested for punching out an undercover detective in Tokyo in December of 2004. Then he spent four months in solitary confinement in a Japanese prison. Deprived of his usual drawing and painting tools, David improvised materials out of whatever he could scrape together in his tiny cell, including soy sauce and his own urine.
  • Options
    Michelle was arrested for possession of two ecstasy tablets in Bali.

Shelly wasn't arrested for anything as it didn't find anything.:angel:
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    "David was arrested for no discernible reason, having committed no crime and, in fact, without there having been a crime for him to have been arrested on suspicion of. "

:angel:

Gah, beat me to it.

David was arrested for obscenity after an excited fan broke through the police lines in front of the stage and kissed him on the cheek.
  • Options
    Can't find anything.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    I dont know what a bleach jug is! lol! but im thinking its not too hot! ;)
    A bleach jug is a large bottle of bleach typicaly used in laundry or to clean tiles.;)
    sol_prod_outdoor_bleach_main.gif
  • Options
    James was arrested for espionage and other activities harmful to the Chinese state.
  • Options
    when i try my real name (lucinda), i wasn't arrested for anything. :angel:
  • Options
    Rachael was arrested for chalking on the Leo Burnett building