Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nivea chat and competition

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Skin care expert Fleur Nicholson will be hosting an external live webchat on behalf of Nivea to discuss to skin problems with UK teenagers. She'll be providing tips on easy skincare along with advice on how to deal with problems before school starts again.

The chat is taking place between 3-4pm on Friday 1st September. It's being hosted externally and the link will be posted next Tuesday. If you want to send suggested questions you can send them to teenadvice@unique.com.

To help promote the chat Nivea has kindly provided us with 3 Back to School skin care packs to give away.

If you'd like a chance to win just send an email to me at jim@thesite.org with your name and address and we'll randomly pick three winners at the end of next week.

Comments

• Options
    I couldn't live without a huuuuge tub of Nivea Soft. It's amazing stuff :thumb:
  • Options
    im too old :(
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    im too old :(
    I entered anyway as I still have "teenage" skin with grease and spots despite the fact I am now 22 :impissed:
  • Options
    Yeah, do you have to be going back to school to enter?
  • Options
    Whats in the goodie bags? :hyper:
  • Options
    Nope, no restrictions on entering the competition, it's just a general giveaway - the packs contains:

"This prize pack contains everything a you could need to start a new beauty routine, comprising of a Wash Off Cleansing Gel, Freshen Up Toner and Control It Moisturiser for daily care of normal to oily/combination skins, plus a Scrub Away Exfoliating Scrub for a twice weekly polish.
    These cool, turquoise packed products are super gentle to skin, helping maintain its natural moisture balance, prevent unwanted shininess and absorb excess oil, by containing a new patented complex Active Shine Regulator, Mattispheres and pure ocean."
  • Options
    I don't like to give my address to strangers :(
  • Options
    well i shall enter ever though im 21 as my skin is more teenage now than it was when i was an actual teenager
  • Options
    Okay - the chat will be taking place tomorrow 3-4. For those that are interested you should follow this link -

http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk/teenadvice/teenadvice.html

Although the link on that page won't work until about 2 tomorrow.

Once the prizes arrive I'll sort out the winners and send out the skin care packs.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Okay - the chat will be taking place tomorrow 3-4. For those that are interested you should follow this link -

http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk/teenadvice/teenadvice.html

Although the link on that page won't work until about 2 tomorrow.

Once the prizes arrive I'll sort out the winners and send out the skin care packs.

Good luck!
    I'm graduating at 3pm tomorrow :yippe:
  • Options
    how the graduation goes well - for everyone else another reminder that the chat is live at 3 (See the link above) and I'll be drawing the winners this afternoon.