Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ok i dunno if i am ever going to have sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya im am 17 and when i was younger i can remeber having an operation down below, i dont have any foreskin and my penis is only about 2-3 inches long when it is erect, i can still masturbate perfectly and produce plenty of sperm:naughty: i just think if i get a girl she will laugh straight away as it is so small and it doesnt have a head on it like normal penises , please help:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    please reply and help me !:confused:
    It sounds like you were circumcised when you were younger and your foreskin was removed - the most common reasons probably being due to the fact that it was too tight or it affected you when you tried to have a pee.

This is a relatively common procedure and will not affect your sex life adversely. There are loads of guys out there who have had the operation done ... around 10% in the UK (usually for religious reasons amongst Jews and Muslims) but as high as around 80% in the US.

Regarding your size, well ... the penis can continue to grow even up until your late teens or early twenties but if you have been given a 'smaller' size by nature, you must remember that its not the size of your penis that makes you a good lover or a good person. If a girl really likes you, she will overcome any issues about your size. The main thing is that there is nothing you can do about it - no magic pills or a safe operation - so it is not worth getting upset about it. Learn to love yourself and that confidence will make up for any shortcomings elsewhere.
    omg thanks very much has made me feel so much better, u see that was one problem i also am a little overweight but am on a diet and loosinbg weight , and i am 18 in october so i will start to go clubbin and stuff in october as i dnt reali look 17 , so i feel a bit better now,
    but if i am having sex will this not affect the girls ogasm as i wont fill there vagina up with my penis?? it might put them off,
    Not all girls can orgasm from sex anyway.

You can help a girl reach orgasm in other ways, e.g. oral,fingering/playing with her clit.

Try not to worry about it. If a girl likes you she'll like you for you, not your penis.
    Yeah dont worry about it so much. Not like its the biggest thing in the world to worry about. It'll happen.
    ok i will try not to worry about it, thanks for the help,,,
    It's not the size that matter at all, it's who you are and what you do with it. I reckon more girls orgasm through fingering or oral than do through penetrative sex so don't worry about that side of things.

I'd rather have a nice guy with a smaller than average penis than a git with a big one any day. Do remember that the average is somewhere round 6", but that does mean that about half the male population are smaller than that so your not alone.
    thanks i fell a lot better,
    please reply and help me !:confused:

1st - Don't worry about it theres an old saying bigger is not always better

2nd - People arnt on these boards 24-7 so give them time please, This annoys me when i see people do this.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    stop putting that link in places (ill be honest ive not clicked) but i can see it is the link that you have put in the thread about arrests!
    It is spam...give over!
    Just out of interest, how come you joined in 2002, had a four year break, then came back?
    lol forgto out i ttill today lmao
    Lol where bouts are you form? I'm a fella btw so don't be getting your hopes up.
    cooksotwn
    Shit hole! :p Stayed in halls with a girl from there, can't say there's much to do in cookstown.
    whre u from
    newry
    If you have a high bodyfat percentage, then this will make your "willy" even smaller. :eek:
    HIT wrote:
    If you have a high bodyfat percentage, then this will make your "willy" even smaller. :eek:
    Is that right? Are you sure that it won't just make it less visable?