Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dianabol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can any of you guys help me?

I have decided to train again, its been 10 years sinse i last properly trained. I have started off taking Dianabol's which i have now been taking for 3 weeks and there are no effects. I now know these are counterfeits !! so as you can imagine im a little bit pissed off.

Wondered if anyone knows what ingredients are contained in counterfeit Dianabol's? As i am a little bit worried i may be causing some harm with these.

And are counterfeits common now? back when i started doing them i dont think there was much of that going around.

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I can tell you the ingredients arnt dianabol. :D

Yes there are counterfeits flying around everywhere, you just have to know what your dealing with.

Also dbol only cycle suck nuts. :yes:

Edit: I believe your also a member on this board that has posted before.
    No never posted before !

Do you know what is usually contained in counterfeits?
    Drabs wrote:
    No never posted before !

Do you know what is usually contained in counterfeits?
    Could be anything really.

Whats your diet like?
    Diet is good. Mainly consists of high protein and alot of meats.

I think that mutha fucka who sold them to me deserves a smack :yes:

Could be some quite bad stuff contained in them.

Edit: its not just a Dianabol cycle everything i have bought turns out to be fake.
    Drabs wrote:
    Diet is good. Mainly consists of high protein and alot of meats.

I think that mutha fucka who sold them to me deserves a smack :yes:

Could be some quite bad stuff contained in them.
    Could be but I doubt it.

I wouldn't go around smacking the local steroid dealer. :no: Then your only asking for trouble.

I wish you had researched before hand to see that dbol only cycles are crap & if your lucky you will only save 3lbs of mass.

What pct are you using?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    We aren't really experts on steroids here, and I'm not sure anyone could tell you what was in counterfeit black market drugs...

I did a search for previous posts on steroids so you can see what information has been given in the past...
    Another way to tell if they are fake, after you finish them, if you can still maintain an erection then there fake.
    in that case mine aint fake :O
    why have you lost your libido?

And dont tell me, your running dbol only cycles?

I hope to good you also spent time researching before looking for an easy way out!
    no deca aswell
    No testosterone?

Just reading those few words I can tell you havnt researched steroids at all. I am hoping that you dont do your body any perminant damage!

What are you using post cycle?
    deca and dianabol
    brad18 wrote:
    deca and dianabol
    yes I know, no test? Why? And what are you using post cycle?
    I am going to go against HIT here but only in the interests of debate.

Personally I think dbol only will work - Secondly, dbol + deca COULD work, but deca is seriously fucked up for shutting you down hard so preferably run with something test based...

Also, just because you have had no effects doesn't mean they are fake sorry to say, if your training and diet is shit then you won't grow, period. Have you gained any water weight?

Also please tell me what else you are running along side your cycle, have you been using any ancillaries? Dbol is liver toxic!

Also please let me know what you have planned for PCT, what meds you have, and are they pharma grade or an underground lab?

Answer all of the above please, it's very important.

Phil

PS -How long are you planning on staying on Dbol for?
    OWW a debate. lol :D

Don't get me wrong dbol/deca will work slightly well. Test is the most powerful mass builder, nandrolone isn't test & therefor shuts natty test down as well as replacing it with nothing, there's no test in the body.

I dont get it with people that dont research, test is the most powerful mass builder, so why use nandrolone?

TBH I dont think Brad is using pct or anything else, hopefully after reading this he will.

And perhaps atleast add 250mg of test in to keep him going.
    Planning on having a 12 week cycle of which i will use only nandroloane decanoate from now.

I have been intaking atleast 4000 calories a day, mainly meets (protein) and have been working out Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

For about 4 weeks i havent really noticed a great deal in my muscle or weight mass which makes me also wonder if my gear is fake!

I will be buying different gear, from somebody else.

I have read a pdf file and followed the instructions and done some research, its not as if ive gone straight on steroids without knowing anything.
    brad18 wrote:
    Planning on having a 12 week cycle of which i will use only testosterone decanoate from now.

I have been intaking atleast 4000 calories a day, mainly meets (protein) and have been working out Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

For about 4 weeks i havent really noticed a great deal in my muscle or weight mass which makes me also wonder if my gear is fake!

I will be buying different gear, from somebody else.

I have read a pdf file and followed the instructions and done some research, its not as if ive gone straight on steroids without knowing anything.
    Well you still havnt ansew what pct are you using.

Also researching means not only the drugs, but nutrients aswell.

Also most injectables dont kick in till 4 weeks.
    I'm confused as hell.

As you running nandrolone decanoate with test?

What dosage are you running?

Is this the cycle you are on now?

If so 4-6+ weeks before test kicks in. (if its long esthered, i.e. cyp or enan)

What PCT have you got planned?
    nand deca's not test deca
    will be using nolvadex after
    What nolvadex do you have, is it pharmacutical grade? what brand?

What dose/length you doing for?

No idea on test deca, I've never seen it used on its own, usually used as part of sustanon as the longest acting esther.

How big are you now, what are your stats? you're not actually 18 are you mate?
    Im 19.

Havent really gone in debth research about all of this, maybe u can help me out
    Check your pms, I have replied.

Anyone who is interested in using steroids, buy your gear in advance & its far from cheap!
    check ur pm's
    Im going a bed now, so anymore pm I will reply to in the morning.

EDIT
    Also review your training!
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Where is the best place to buy PCT drugs?

Cus the ones i get are:

Product name: Fertomid / Siphene which is Clomiphene citrate

and Genox (Nolvadex) which is Tamoxifen

Not sure where else to get them but the web.
    TBH I wouldnt buy from the web, simply because they are mostly scams, dont get me wrong some are legit, but I'd personally wouldnt buy of the net.

Nolvadex & clomid which you mentioned, are comonly used for pct, so I would find your local dealer & buy from him. Where nolva & clomid are dirt cheap & extremley common there would be no fear about them being faked at all.

Please before you start using, plan your cycle extremley carefully. Also you will need HCG as part of pct.

Good luck. :)
    HIT wrote:
    TBH I wouldnt buy from the web, simply because they are mostly scams, dont get me wrong some are legit, but I'd personally wouldnt buy of the net.

Nolvadex & clomid which you mentioned, are comonly used for pct, so I would find your local dealer & buy from him. Where nolva & clomid are dirt cheap & extremley common there would be no fear about them being faked at all.

Please before you start using, plan your cycle extremley carefully. Also you will need HCG as part of pct.

Good luck. :)

Yes i am aware of this and pretty much have a cycle planned. What if i cannot buy Nolvadex and clomid from my dealer? are there going to be fakes from pharmacy's online? I know the price online is pretty expensive for a months supply so would it be cheaper obtaining this from your dealer?
    If you dealer can get steroids but cant get nolvadex or clomid, then he is a moron & I would find someone else.

Its not that online pharmicies are fake, its just they dont send you the goods. I would look around for dealers that can get the pct because in the long run it will save you a shit load of money for something that costs no more than a £10.

Still have a look around on the net.
    Thanks, i will try and get them off a dealer then. Sounds like the better option. I though HCG isn't applicable unless you are on them for a much longer period? may be wrong so that may be a "must buy"