Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you do during sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's OK for people to say "I go down on her.", but how do you mean, exactly? What exactly do you do? What does she like? What does he like?

What does your sex usually involve? What "things" do you do during sex? How does it turn into sex? Do you just say "Let's have sex.", or does it just happen?

What steps do you normally take? What do you do prior to penetration in detail?

What do you do during penetration, and what do you do after?

Do you change positions often?

Comments

• Options
    hmmm it normally starts in the same way.....lots of kissing, being alone/in a suitable location, and both being horny. It just happens its not normally decided by saying "lets have sex" but if one person wants it just kiss and things will follow on from there generally. youll normally kiss then get a bit comfier and do some more kissing, then perhaps take off some clothes, then maybe when your down to underwear touchng will start, then remove underwear, and then foreplay happens, then for me, if there is a condom around - it follows on to sex.

In a nutshell! :lol:
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    for me what actions i do depends on the person im shaggin' rele
  • Options
    you ask some strange things. Youve said in other threads you like shagging girls etc, but you dont like relationships, but now youre asking what happens in sex:confused: :chin:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It's OK for people to say "I go down on her.", but how do you mean, exactly? What exactly do you do? What does she like? What does he like?

What does your sex usually involve? What "things" do you do during sex? How does it turn into sex? Do you just say "Let's have sex.", or does it just happen?

What steps do you normally take? What do you do prior to penetration in detail?

What do you do during penetration, and what do you do after?

Do you change positions often?

Please bare in mind that these are VERY personal question that people may well feel uncomfortable answering - especially without knowing a bit of context behind the questions. People generally like to provide general advice, but asking for such specific information about such a wide range of sexual experience may be seen as perving.

ETA: it may be more appropriate to have a thorough look through our having sex section here or to write to one of our sex advisors at askTheSite
  • Options
    Other peoples sex life give me stiff. :naughty:

Nah, I'm only kidding. I'm just curious. :p

I like reading discussions about this subject.
  • Options
    Would only be polite for you to answer your own questions first before expecting people to answer them.
  • Options
    If you don't wanna answer, don't. It's rather simple. You don't have to reply to every thread.
  • Options
    I juggle bannanas. Answer your own questions ya fuckwit. It's a rule.
  • Options
    Yes, thank you so much for pointing that out to me, and in response to your latter statement, I don't. Your reluctance to answer, not to mention hostility just strikes me a bit odd, might be worth noting **Helen's** advice.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    During sex I like to play the piano. Nothing gets me going more than a bit of Beethoven being played while he is going down on me.

What a bizarre question. I reckon you need to just lighten up and find your own moves.

However, this response ...
    Other peoples sex life give me stiff.

just makes me think you are wanting to perve and get jiggy with it to what we say. If that is the case, then fuck right off. I know you say you are only kidding but I don't think you are. Something strikes me odd.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    To me i don't think he is pervvy. I think he is looking for tips and stuff or to see what is most commonly done in that situation. IMO if you dont like the thread then you dont need to reply to it.
  • Options
    Nothing gets me going more than a bit of Beethoven being played while he is going down on me.

That could have been read as something completely different! :D
  • Options
    I think it's alright to ask, but then I am a pervert too and always on the look-out for particularly filthy sex tips. So dish dish you lot :naughty:

As for me, usually I just hop on and take it from there, foreplay is nice but I think I'm just getting a bit impatient in my old age. It's very nice to kiss and touch for ages but sometimes you just want a good beasting, ya know (what do you mean, you don't ;) ) In terms of intiating sex, I usually get pretty turned off by the "let's go and have sex now, baby" approach, at least it doesn't do anything for me. It's all about the look or just being grabbed, though obviously only when it's by your partner/fuck buddy or similar. I like it when you're out together (or apart, I suppose, such is the beauty of mobile phones) and you get turned on... well, I suppose it's pretty shit unless you KNOW you're gonna get it when you get home or find a convenient back alley (I'm totally kidding!). Which I do, so it's not shit at all.

The only thing I'm not consistently up for is buggery, and my most favourite thing in the world is when he gets up afterwards and makes a brew [so I can usually be persuaded to do pretty much anything with the promise of a nice cup of Tetley].

The only thing I really, really don't like is masks in the bedroom; I think I have issues. Condoms are shit, too, especially curry flavoured ones from the Lakeside pub in Fellgate :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Buuut in general I have to say - int sex brilliant :heart:
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    To me i don't think he is pervvy. I think he is looking for tips and stuff or to see what is most commonly done in that situation. IMO if you dont like the thread then you dont need to reply to it.
    Asking 12 personal questions seems a bit iffy to me. If he's looking advice then maybe he should tell us what he does, then we can tell him how we do it and how he might improve it.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Asking 12 personal questions seems a bit iffy to me. If he's looking advice then maybe he should tell us what he does, then we can tell him how we do it and how he might improve it.

Come on ya big prude, share your sex tips with us for cash (...)! :p
  • Options
    You lot make me laugh.

I don't want advice, I'm just bored of the pub talk... "Yeah, I banged her."

It's interesting what goes on. No one really talks about it in any detail except sites like TheSite which is a professional and somewhat untrue guide.
  • Options
    Have you ever gone by a different name on here... :chin:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    The only thing I'm not consistently up for is buggery,
    You frigid bitch!!!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Come on ya big prude, share your sex tips with us for cash (...)! :p

Ok, usually start of kissing, then I'll finger her, mess about with her clit..she might pull me off. I'll just stop kissing and go down to lick her out if she doesn't mind, I don't ask, I just do it, if she says no then it's not happening. I'll tongue her clit and finger her cunt at the same time, though this gets extremely boring after a few minutes. If I'm drunk I'll ask her to suck me off but not when sober. I'll start off by going missionary, if that gets boring then I'll do doggystyle, sometimes I'll get her to go on top if she doesn't mind, never done anal cos it's not something I'm into, not that adventurous. When it's over I just lie there and have a lovely fag, haha only joking! Nah I just lie there, if I'm horny enough I'll go again in a few minutes. :)
  • Options
    You frigid bitch!!!

:crying:

That's what they all say...

... until I turn the tables on them by producing Leroy the veiny twelve inch strap on from his hiding place under the bed and showing them once and for all that I'M the daddy round here :wave:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    go_away wrote:
    That could have been read as something completely different! :D

Hmmm :chin:

:p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Have you ever gone by a different name on here... :chin:
    That's what I thought too.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:

Did anyone ask you for your opinion? No? Well button it then.
    briggi wrote:
    Come on ya big prude, share your sex tips with us for cash (...)!

Oh, go on then.

We normally just start kissing and cuddling, and taking it from there. Finger and stroke down there, and sometimes go down on her. Then just hop on, there are certain tried and trusted positions, rarely with her on top. Sometimes go and play in the back garden (figuratively). Afterwards have a cuddle, and then either go to sleep or go and put a brew on.
  • Options
    theres two main types for me.

A) the more gentle style where theres a build up, often sex would not have been originally on the cards but me and said person would have made eachother horny with kissing, touching, then get it on (which involves mouths & genitals), and then finish with a nice nap, or bed if its bedtime.
    B) The type when theres too much horny-ness going on to bother with any build up. More of a case of rampantly strip off own or eachother clothes and ride it like a cowboy till the job is done then carry on with whatever activities would have been happening anyway, cowboy legged. A shower is always nice.
  • Options
    Being no expert, I just tend to go with the flow. Normally lie down with a girl and talk informally, then if it feels ok I'll put my hand on her side / tummy, and move it, and then move it away if they get uncomfortable. If they're happy I'll move it everywhere :p and soon after the clothes come off and then when I'm sure it's ok it gets a bit rampant. :/
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    theres two main types for me.

A) the more gentle style where theres a build up, often sex would not have been originally on the cards but me and said person would have made eachother horny with kissing, touching, then get it on (which involves mouths & genitals), and then finish with a nice nap, or bed if its bedtime.
    B) The type when theres too much horny-ness going on to bother with any build up. More of a case of rampantly strip off own or eachother clothes and ride it like a cowboy till the job is done then carry on with whatever activities would have been happening anyway, cowboy legged. A shower is always nice.

:yes: same here :flirt:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I have to admit - I might have been a bit hasty to worry about where this thread might go - you lot are the best :heart:
  • Options
    Well not being of the persaussion of the majority i don't really know. I think you put your bits in her virginia and excite her clematis. There's something to do with a volvo too, but i'm not sure :confused:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Well not being of the persaussion of the majority i don't really know. I think you put your bits in her virginia and excite her clematis. There's something to do with a volvo too, but i'm not sure :confused:

:lol:
  • Options
    I'm going to stop reading this thread, the mental images i keep getting aren't making me feel all too good.