Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can a girl stay mad forever

if a man does something that may have upset/pissed a girl off but he apologised, would she stay mad forever?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends what you've done babe, and if the apology made up for it.

But in answer to the question "CAN a girl stay mad forever?" then, yes, oh yes.
    ratz....
    What's happened? People might be able to help you better if you explain.
    just told her I liked her is all....
    I find it odd that she got mad, unless you wouldn't leave her alone?
    i didnt pester her or anything like that
    could just be me I dunno
    Probably not, but they could give it a damn good shot.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the response you wanted, mate. But she mightn't even be "mad" or pissed off - do you know that she is? It's possible she's just a little embarrassed and surprised. Give her a bit of space and things might just go back to normal, otherwise give her some time and then have a chat about things. If you feel that you can :)
    if a man does something that may have upset/pissed a girl off but he apologised, would she stay mad forever?

I've been with girls where you wonder whether they can ever be anything but mad... serious angst issues!

Anyway, to help you out, if this girl really is mad with you, I would guess this girl doesn't feel the same way and probably now thinks that whatever relationship you had before cannot carry on (eg if you were good friends), or maybe there's someone else involved, she has a fella or something.

I don't really know much about your situation, so this is just speculation.
    If I'm in the wrong (and it's not something massive) then I'll try and make amends, give her about a week and if she's still in a huff then I'll leave it in her court.

Don't go chasing after her, especially when you've done fuck all wrong :no:
    I hope if I give her enough time by 'disappearing' she'll cool off then I can gradually come back if you know what I mean
    Yes we can :yes:

depends on what you've done, grovelling/bribery usually works well
    bribery... thats a laugh...
    What would you want to 'come back' to her for?
    I hope if I give her enough time by 'disappearing' she'll cool off then I can gradually come back if you know what I mean
    start chatting to her again, rebuild
    Mate, the umpire's finger has gone up...there's no second chances.
    I doubt she'd be mad at you if you just told her you liked her.

But then for all we know she could be your best mate, your sister or even your dog, so it'd be better if you explained the shit that's goin' down in the ghetto, innit?
    umpires finger?
    In my book this is only strike one. There have been stories of recocilliation(being mates afterwards)/ however, from studying my standpoint I ain't gonna be one of em.

Think about it, guy gets blown out by a chick, guys heart rips in half and just runs back to the girl anyway. Its actually quite sad when you think about it.

Im better than that... Still I really liked her... alot.

Old habits die hard I guess... If she really did get pissed off afterwards then fuck her up her emo arsehole.
    umpires finger?
    In my book this is only strike one. There have been stories of recocilliation(being mates afterwards)/ however, from studying my standpoint I ain't gonna be one of em.

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

If you don't think it is, then move on. If there's gonna be a friendship then it'll happen in it's own time due to the fact that you aren't hung up on her.
    Think about it, guy gets blown out by a chick, guys heart rips in half and just runs back to the girl anyway.

Most people do at some point, although I'm not sure about the whole heart ripping in half stuff.

The amount of times I've made an arse of myself over a girl isn't even funny, I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Move on.
    I doubt she did get mad, you just can't get it into your skull that if she doesn't fancy you it'll be a bit of a headfuck for her.

And yeah, she is an emo arsehole for daring to not like you. I mean, how DARE she?
    Kermit: get a fucking life man, do you have to reply to my posts just to shovel shit in my face? have you got nothing better to do? Look man, if you've seen this stuff before and you dont wanna hear it, why repost? what you gonna acomplish?

Easy suggestion: If you don't like what people post, don't post.

well your probably gonna say "well your acting like a tart over a stupid girl" so what? first time for everything. peeps come on the board to vent. not get shit shovelled in thier face.
    not get shit shovelled in thier face.

Welcome to reality. :lol:
    well I don't know about you mate but I take shit from no one....
    Easy suggestion: If you don't like what people post, don't post.

Thats like saying dont express an opinion.

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, and to express that.

And going by your own advice why are you posting about what kermit has said...you dont like it so surely you shouldnt post?
    The fact that you think I'm "shovelling shit" in your face says a lot, mate.

This is an advice board. And the advice to you, like to so many teenage boys, is that you don't get anywhere thinking the world owes you a living. So she doesn't like you, it hurts- why does that mean she's a bitch who hates you? Get some perspective.

You're not the first boy to have a crush reject him, and you won't be the last. Stop thinking you're so damn special.
    Probably not. She'll change her mind about being mad soon enough ;)
    well I don't know about you mate but I take shit from no one....

Well you obviously are, aren't you.
    No matter how mean Kermit sounds, he is actually right.
    I never said I was special and I never said I was owed anything.
    I don't believe your owed anything in life, its easy to think "oh im hard nothing can touch me" but when it hits you it hurts. The last thing you need is some one slating you for it. don't you think that I dont take your advice because I think your taking the fucking piss out of me?
    Of course it hurts, there isn't one of us who hasn't been hurt at least once, but the only way you stop it hurting is by realising there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Wallowing around moaning that she's a horrible nasty bitch for not wanting to jump your bones doesn't do you any good, and just turns you into another one of those irritating whiney teenage boys who think that God should give them a girlfriend just because they're so nice.

If the first girl doesn't like you like that, you pick yourself up and go and find a girl who does like you like that. If you get out there, relax and enjoy being you you'll have girls swarming round you, mark my words. The last thing you do is start swearing about how horrible she is, and how all girls are bitches, because it just makes you look bitter and pathetic. And who wants to date bitter and pathetic?
    I hear you.
    Im not one of those bitter pathetic blokes who just moans. Its just that she never told me how she felt and a mate of hers got involved. Thats the real reason im so fucked off and pissed cause I feel really low because of it.

Thats why im wondering if she hates me or not. I still think about her alot but thats only because it acts up sometimes, kinda like an illness. I see things/hear songs that remind me of her. (thats natural though ain't it?)

when I said "fuck her" I didn't mean it as an insult, more as the 'forget her' phrase.

Dude, im not a completly nice guy, I can be an arsehole if I choose... Ive got a backbone and Im no doormat so there may be hope for me yet.

finally, I apologise if ive offended you kermit and do appreciate your advice
    later on peeps