Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Get it out in the open!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Let's have some more people spilling their guts Turtle style. It makes them feel better and keeps the boards alive. So if anyone has deep rooted psycological problems, let's here them.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lets hear yours first, Caliph! LOL.

Kinda like u show me yours and I'll show u mine, then I'll laugh and run off! (Joke).

PS. That isn't meant to sound insensitive.
    Not at all, it's fine! Um, my problems? I don't think I have any major ones that I know about. Haven't had anyexperience in my life that's left deep scars. Got hit by a car when I was a kid so I can't stand the sound of screeching brakes, it just makes me flip. Kinda dumb, but thats about it. Go on, now it's your turn.....
    Can anyone tell me what screeching brakes sound like?

Is it anything like screeching tyres?

(My deep seated problem is I always see the funny side of things. HELP ME PLEEEEASE)
    Originally posted by Venezuela:

(My deep seated problem is I always see the funny side of things. HELP ME PLEEEEASE)

I know what you mean. I have a similar problem. I always wind lads up and make sarcastic remarks which I reckon is sometimes a bit too much for them to handle :-)) When I realize I should've kept my mouth shut it's usually too late.
    Sometimes I feel guilty for having a cruel sense of humour.
    I know what you mean, Anele. Thank goodness my hubby's just as sarcastic as me!