Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Student Finance, yet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hello.

Has anyone heard about their student finance application yet? Have you got your loan confirmed Etc...?

My LEA is a little shambolic, they better had pay my tuition fee's....and tell me...NOW!

Joe
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did it all via the internet because I wasn't in the country...a couple of months ago I think....I seem to remember it being a lot faster last time (I went to University)...I think they might have forgot about me. Maybe I'll phone them...thats probably the best.

Was just curious.
    I've had mine back, well, they sent me back a provisional letter depending on what university I get into and stuff. :thumb:
    i keep getting messed about with mine. hopefully will have it sorted in time though!
    I just got mine through, despite applying in April. It's all coming via Student Finance in Glasgow, rather than soley from your LEA so apparently everyone's is taking ages this year.

Give your LEA a ring and chase it, although if your a continuing studnet and not much has changed you shouldn't get any nasty surprises.
    I got mine within a week. They appear to have pulled their finger out at last in my LEA.