Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rage

2»

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I had a couple of idiots on the phone today. Ones who don't listen. They make me a bit annoyed.
    I have them on a daily basis

we had one yesterday who hadnt listened to anything, i.e. hold notices and my friends introduction...and it wasnt til she couldnt ind his policy that he came out with, "this is tesco insurance isnt it?" errr no you plonker its endsleigh :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had to tell someone 8 times he had been accepted into the university! He just wasn't having any of it.
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote:
    oh no, i bought some of that today, even though i thought it was a bit of a rip off cos most things like that are.... what was the rest of your hair like apart from the roots?

oh, and as for annoyances. i have no money because for the last two months my work have apparently lost my bank detials which means no money has gone in to my account and according to them, they cant just pay me at any old time, it has to be every four weeks, on a friday so if it doesnt work then, tough luck i have to wait another four weeks.

If thats true then thats absoutley appalling, you have a right to be paid on time and regulary and them not paying you for two months is awful. Yes they might have regulations but they can't not pay you. May I suggest you call Acas and ask about what you can do. If I did that I'd get fired, (I do accounts/payroll) its just not on.

What annoyed me today? My ex phoning me up to have another of his random phone calls, the intrenet fucked up so I coudn't do any work and all the stuff I was going to work on this week is stuck at the other office.
  • Options
    Actually, they do have to pay you, and not just when they deem it right. You are owed the money.

A letter before court action might kick their arses into gear.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    The ones on ebay are about £14 so Im guessing they'll be a bit crap although knowing me it'll get used twice and then I'll get bored with it.
    You could just spend the £14 on chocolate, melt it in the microwave and then take it in turns to pour the chocolate from the bowl into another bowl whilst dipping things into the pouring chocolate to pretend you have a fountain.
  • Options
    I had a SHOCKING day. It was dead quiet so I had to go on outbound calls and get abuse from all sorts of charming people. One guy swore at me so much and when I asked him to stop, he said 'I'm not swearing, I'm cursing.' Yeah mate, because 'fuck' isn't a swear word! Dickhead. I then had to spend 20 minutes explaining how a postal order works to some Welsh man. I felt like tearing my fucking hair out!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    I had a SHOCKING day. It was dead quiet so I had to go on outbound calls and get abuse from all sorts of charming people. One guy swore at me so much and when I asked him to stop, he said 'I'm not swearing, I'm cursing.' Yeah mate, because 'fuck' isn't a swear word! Dickhead. I then had to spend 20 minutes explaining how a postal order works to some Welsh man. I felt like tearing my fucking hair out!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Telesales? I used to get more abuse on incoming calls than outbound when I worked in telesales (selling paper receipt rolls!) Are you allowed to hang up on people who swear at you?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Telesales? I used to get more abuse on incoming calls than outbound when I worked in telesales (selling paper receipt rolls!) Are you allowed to hang up on people who swear at you?
    I had stupid customers.

We're allowed to hang up on abusive customers. I don't, I just respond :D
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    I had stupid customers.

We're allowed to hang up on abusive customers. I don't, I just respond :D
    What do you sell?
  • Options
    Pretentious wankers strolling around with press badges at public screenings.

Shame it was all on one floor, I'd have gladly pushed them down the stairs.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:

Haha not telesales... debt recovery. So you can understand the abuse! But some days it's OK - today was just unbelievably shocking.

The other day I had a guy call in on anonymous, ad tell me that he knew where I lived, he was going to hunt me down, rape me senseless and slit my throat til I bled to death. That's pretty much what he said, expect he went on for about 3 minutes. I was like 'Yeah, that's nice, have you finished yet?' til he hung up - I didn't want to hang up on him to make him even angrier and for him to call again and do it to somone else. I was shaking so bad, it really shit me up.
  • Options
    Haha not telesales... debt recovery. So you can understand the abuse! But some days it's OK - today was just unbelievably shocking.

The other day I had a guy call in on anonymous, ad tell me that he knew where I lived, he was going to hunt me down, rape me senseless and slit my throat til I bled to death. That's pretty much what he said, expect he went on for about 3 minutes. I was like 'Yeah, that's nice, have you finished yet?' til he hung up - I didn't want to hang up on him to make him even angrier and for him to call again and do it to somone else. I was shaking so bad, it really shit me up.
    Oh dear. That definately sounds bad, especially on outbound calls.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Oh dear. That definately sounds bad, especially on outbound calls.

It's well paid though. Like, really well paid. So I'm sticking it until my debts are paid then I'm looking for something a bit more fun!!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Randomgirl wrote:
    What do you sell?
    Rental Vehicles.

Its a thankless job...
  • Options
    Yes.

Thank your lucky stars you weren't at the game tonight then.

15 years I've been going to watch them, and I've never been more utterly embarrased I am justnow.

Useless bunch of fucking wankers. Queen's fucking Park? The only senior amateur team in the UK? Third fucking Division? Our strongest team?

Fuck off you bunch of useless fucking pricks.

Me and my mate were just standing in absolute silence for about 10 minutes after we lost that fucking shootout.
  • Options
    stupid workmen woke me up at 8am this morning drilling ad hammering at the house next door :mad: :crying:
  • Options
    Yeah, was out last night and this stupid fat bald guy wouldnt take no for an awnser. Even when my bloke came over he wouldnt fuck off :mad: I was so close to throwing my drink over him, but it would have been like kicking a puppy.
  • Options
    Why is it impossible to find dodorant that isn't anti persperant?
  • Options
    Today has been pretty rage free today, which is quite something for me.

I want some stodgy comfort food for lunch though and I dont have any so that is making me mildly unhappy.
  • Options
    When you click on this thread it says Rage Page 2, which made me nearly smile.
  • Options
    Asking a mate to come to this health focus group with me that would probably improve their CV and all they can say is 'mmkay' and then I asked them if they actually want to come..'might as well'

dont fucking come then. i dont care
  • Options
    Banging my knee on the corner of a desk ... fucking hell that hurt! Still does! Shower me with sympathy please :):p