Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Greetings!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Just found this site at random while browsing around and after having a look thought I would introduce myself.

I live in Hertfordshire although at the minute I am a student at Reading University. I'm studying a physics degree there, although I'm not sure how long I'll be there for.

I'm the youngest of three sisters, which has its pros and cons, generally it's great I have a good relationship with my family.

Anyway I think that's enough for now.

Hope to get to know a few of you.

Comments

• Options
    :wave: hello there!

Welcome to thesite :)

I was born in Reading and my first job was in a science lab on the campus of Reading university / random fact for you.

Hope you like Reading and Physics and this site :thumb:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yo!
  • Options
    I went to Reading the other weekend... to The Oracle? It had the fittest restauarnt, Chillis is it called? Oh my God. It was the biggest meal of my LIFE.

Welcome anyway!!
  • Options
    I went to Reading the other weekend... to The Oracle? It had the fittest restauarnt, Chillis is it called? Oh my God. It was the biggest meal of my LIFE.

Welcome anyway!!
    Those places all sound like Reading! Once we were waiting for a table in Chili's and the bar refused to serve us anymore (apparently we were roudy) so the next day I wrote a really arsey letter and they sent us a thirty pound voucher. We were roudy and underage but the letter worked and we went back for another drunken night there.

I've not been into Reading town centre for years though now...
  • Options
    Greetings Hitchhiker Fan. I joined recently and am from Hitchin also. Welcome and Enjoy the site!

Gav
  • Options
    Hiya and welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!
  • Options
    Well im a fan to bungle :D

Anyways welcome to thesite
  • Options
    Hiya, welcome to TheSite :wave:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    hey there :wave: