Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

StrubbleS infamous spa-road-trip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i will be a few days not here. Not as anyone cares, but I just want to make you a bit jealous :)

look at them crazy slides
whoa
Kamikaze
I hope this slide (Kamikaze) holds what it promises :) 42 meter long and so plunged down that you free fall for a jiffy.

Check out the pics from the relaxium here. Dayum. I really should be winter. At least it's rainy and cold.

and then, as if upper Austria wasn't enough, we trip further to the Tyrolian Aquadome. Said to be the bestestest spa in western europe.

Saunas and spas
http://www.aqua-dome.at/xxl/_lang/de/_area/sauna/_subArea/510952/index.html

holy dayum....

So in about a week, I'd say :D
see ya soon.

/edit: puuh, luckily i waited it out instead of posting it like four times. Mad lagg on thesite.
Well, perfectly timing I am gone in about 10 minutes :) bye
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    see you soon! :wave: Hope you have a good time
  • Options
    mm im jelous

have fun!
  • Options
    the kamikaze slide in wet and wild water fun park, near newcastle is much better
  • Options
    OMG your so Austrian - have fun with all the naked people!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ace, enjoy it!

Looks effing fun.
  • Options
    Yea, it was real fun.

When you would know me by person, you'd know that I am always in some sort of trouble when travelling, which is actually funny afterwards.
    So we (Georg and me) are sitting in upper Austria, and I am buying a ticket to Tyrol (to travel to the bestest spa). 48 fucking euros. WTF? With that money I could FLY from vienna to tyrol. So he advised me to bye the holiday ticket for people <26. It's 49 euros, and you can travel THE WHOLE summer with every train in austria 24/7 for free. Ok will do.

Mind, in 4 minutes there is our train coming.

I go back to the ticket lobby, gave back the ticket and wanted the holiday ticket. I need a customer card (requires a photo). Ok, I walk back out to Georg, pretty disappointed that our trip will cost me a fortune.
    "Don't you have some kind of ID where you can tear out your photo?"
    "heck, I can't do that."
    "..."
    "ok i can"

2 minutes until our train arrives (and leaves again!!).
    I run in tear out the photo from my students ID, and gave it to the ticket vendor. He told me I need an ID now, so he can verify the data I am supposed to fill in the blanks at some formula. "Well, here is my students ID."
    "no... it is not valid, there is no photo."

georg is behind me and is laughing his ass off, " MATT OUR TRAIN IS HERE. GOGO!"

YESS! I had my drivers ID with me. So I filled out the formula, gave him my drivers licence put the photo in the designated spot, got the print outs of the provisional customer card, and RAN! We got in the train... drove for 45 minutes before we realized we got into the wrong train.
    Got out in Braunau (birthplace of hitler), had to wait 40 years for another train to arrive, tripped back to upper austria (to his uncles place were we stayed) and decided to go to Tyrol the next day^^

what a fuss.

Well, the last spa in Tyrol was in the mountains and looked like a mothereffing James Bond villain base. there was even a VERY tall cave where you could simulate different rainstormes or waterfalls. It looked like a tarned rocket silo. You don't know how cool it is to be naked in a thunderstorm! We were lying outside in sulfuric pools and salt pools and observed the bad weather in the alps of tyrol. It was kicking rad. Here are some photos of Längenfeld (where the tyrolian spa is).

It's the pal Georg, the rest is random foggy shots of Längenfeld. If you should be able to ever visit the spa there, go for it. It's the mixture of a palace a james bond baddie base, and nudie zone :) For a little price.
  • Options
    oh. by the way. The newspaper which georg is reading is about a girl who went missing 8 years ago. She escaped recently from her kidnapper (who was mentally ill, go figure), after living for EIGHT YEARS, from 10 to 18 in a sophisticated 'prison', which the kidnapper constructed himself undeaneath his garage. a room with the size of 4 square metres, with no daylight for 8 years.

it's pretty much gossip around here.
  • Options
    does the kamikaze slide come with the woman?

Woman? She looks about 13!