Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

BIG BROTHER FREAKS READ THIS!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If anyone watches Big Bro, please tell me what you think of it eg.Should they have kicked Nick? Who will win? Does anyone like Mel? Was Claire a fake? etc. etc.
I'm totally obsessed! Please share your opinions... B)

Comments

• Options
    But it's not fair!!! I don't want Darren to go!!!! He's my favourite!![even though he is predictable]

I'm not sure who'll get evicted this week. I think it's probably going to be craig and I think that Anna will win it but then again I could b wrong!!

I have to agree with j9 though-2 boys, 2 girls-2 of them black and one of them gay-bit of a coincedent??!! oh and anna is definitely the most honest one!!

can't wait till friday!!-should b interesting!

cya
    tarlee
    xxx
  • Options
    Can you really?? Have you got the web site address?? It'd b pretty cool if they could answer it themselves!!
    I bet all the others [who got evicted] are watching it 24/7!! I know I would b-2 see wot they said about me!!

cya
    tarlee
    xxx
  • Options
    It seems like Darren is the only one in there that can actually cook so what will happen if he gets kicked out? If its up to Mel she'll poison everyone by giving them a baked fish that hasn't even been gutted!

You probably all think 'big deal, Gwai' but I am married to a Chinese man so what do you expect? 'Food' is the be all and end all of everything. Hehehe!

And rice puddin with no milk, Mel? what is the world coming to? I ask u!

Anyway, as you can see, Mel does my head in. She is too sly.

Craig is sweet sometimes but he can be sly to0 so I don't want him to win.

I prefer Anna (have done from the start) because she seems like she doesn't give a crap. She is very laid back and seems to be very wise with other people and their issues. I have loads of respect for her.

Darren's alright too but has bugged me at some points so I would have to say that Anna is my fave.

Clare was a bit of a slapper and when she got kicked out I was so shocked that she had a long term boyfriend. He must have been fuming as he watched all that flirting with Craig. Poor bloke. I bet she had a lot of explaining to do last weekend!

I liked Nicola and Tom and when Nick got kicked out it got a bit boring.

It does make you wonder if it is all fixed and they used him for the ratings. Who knows. Whatever anyway, its good viewing and I'm hooked. I'll miss it when it ends.

• Options
    my views:
    i): i have a bet on craig winning, i think that anna is laid back and is liked by all the people in the house. the thing is tho is that she knows shes being filmed and doesnt say too much, whereas other housemates have let go more and have showed their normal personalitys.. (shes genuine but i think she is holding back tho)
    ii): mel will go next (i hope anyway).. the people liked claire more (so did i) but she was a bit more annoying than mel..
    iii): darrens ok but he's also getting annoying as well..
    iv): craig is the one that is keeping morale together and has not really moaned or got pissed off.. (except at nick, which is the next point)....
    v): nick knew that if he did what he did he would make well over 10 times more dosh than the end prize money....it was planned...
    if he did the planning on his own (which i think he did to start with) it would be clever. i think its more of a stitch up cause the sun said kick him out before anyone really knew why.. then the sun did the fly over thing with the plane and stuff like that.. maybe its sun that made the plan.. (i dont know really anyway).. but, he will still make more money than the rest of the housemates.. (thats the only thing that i would like to get thru to the existing people in the house)...
    (i just wrote a book - a bit long, sorry)haha

[This message has been edited by peatee (edited 07-09-2000).]
  • Options
    Just recently I have got really hooked to Big Bro. Nick really was a bastard, I can't believe he tried to cheat! I definately think that Anna is going to win.She's calm, cool and she's not two-faced like all the others. Darren has really annoyed me by showing off all the time and flurting with Mel.

Good luck Anna!!!
  • Options
    I would really like Anna to win but I have a really strong suspicion that Craig will win.

He is your typical red-blooded British male. The blokes love him because he is one of the lads and the women love him because they think he is cute and funny (and has a mucular bod)!

Anna is a skateboarding, lesbian nun and even though that is cool with us, the majority of society will not find her conventional enough to let her win.

Darren won't win because he is a bit annoying.

• Options
    im sooooooooo glad slaggy mel has bin given a massive boot out. she well loved herself, esp her arse, and i hate her more as she got her mitts in 2 tom, his eyes could have melted anythin.
    i new that once she was nominated that she would go, it was only a matter of time, pity it took so long.
    i think the ones left have equal oppitunities of remainin as they each have v.different personalities.
    when craig smiles he sould win!
    although bein from where he is from, liverpool, the accent kinda gets me, sayin that im from round there, and ive never heard the accent to b that broad, it annoys me so i hate to think what every1 else thinks of it.(i barely sound like him, just 4 the record)