Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im drunk how are you?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, im having a house party this weekend so i think it will be calling me.

Im not going to drink as much though this weekend, i need to keep an eye on my house :lol:
  • Options
    Thats the thing .. gotta make sure your house doesnt get destryoed :D

But still.. you gotta have your fun :D
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    SAM£! Been to spoons and shit... just missed last orders, they rung the bell and we ran to cash machine ,got money, came back, must have taken no longer than a minute. Fuckers had already gone! bar closed. cunts.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Thats the thing .. gotta make sure your house doesnt get destryoed :D

But still.. you gotta have your fun :D

Yes, i had fun the last party i had and the house got wrecked :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Fucking cunting bastards more like! We just mustered up enough for last orders .. oh yeah baby!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GoodFella wrote:
    Fucking cunting bastards more like! We just mustered up enough for last orders .. oh yeah baby!

Quality. I can't believe it, they went so quick. Lazy staffs i rackon! My mate used to work, there, shame he doesn't no more! lol
  • Options
    Yeah they are lazy cunts there! Cunts!
  • Options
    Well it is time to say good night fellows .. sweet dreams :D
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I'm sober as I don't really drink these days. Last time I was drunk was that night I came on here a bit pissed in June.

Last time I came on here drunk I pmd someone with details of how I was flicking off over them... lol. whoops. Note to self: stay away from 'puter when pissed!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Last time I came on here drunk I pmd someone with details of how I was flicking off over them... lol. whoops. Note to self: stay away from 'puter when pissed!

ha!
  • Options
    katralla wrote:

Haha come on spill the beans! ;)

Not drunk now, basically went on a week bender there and staying off the devils brew till friday.
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Oh yes, spill, spill!:hyper:
  • Options
    Pretty tired, just got back. My concentration was aLlLLL over the place riding back. But I didnt drink so it must be just tiredness. I'm a stupid idiot aren't I? Luckily it was only round the corner, but I don't *feel* tired.
  • Options
    im surprisingly chuggered at the moment

havnt eaten much today at all, except a small number of chicken nuggets, im off the antibiotics, though i still sense the buggers are in my system, just made my self a nice super-turbo-shandy with smirnoff ice and stella

:blush::D

and now im about to go to bed with a drunkeness not severe enough to impair anything much, but happy enough and tipsy enough to be able to drop right off to sleep i sense
  • Options
    katralla wrote:

Id be amused to find out who that was :lol:
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    im surprisingly chuggered at the moment

havnt eaten much today at all, except a small number of chicken nuggets, im off the antibiotics, though i still sense the buggers are in my system, just made my self a nice super-turbo-shandy with smirnoff ice and stella

:blush::D

and now im about to go to bed with a drunkeness not severe enough to impair anything much, but happy enough and tipsy enough to be able to drop right off to sleep i sense

I find this the most pleasing stage of drunkendom, neither too pissed to not remember stuff and merry enough to sleep straight away without pixies jumping around your head in the morn.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    You will young one .. the calling of the alcohol will get you in a few days. Just you wait and see :D

Indeedy, I am living proof :D