Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

An Interesting and Intriguing Anime

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Every time we hear the word animation, we usually associate this word with the Japanese. There is no doubt that Japanese are one of the best animation artists in the world.

Speaking of a Japanese animation, there is a new anime on television, which is very interesting and intriguing. The interesting Japanese anime series with the title Kyou Kara Maou features Yuri, the main character from the human world and four powerful and good-looking men, Wolfram, Gwendal, Gunther, and Konrad. The story starts when the generous Yuri accidentally got into the Demon World inhabited by four mighty warriors. Here, Yuri became the king of the Demon Tribe who is known for his cruelty and bad nature. However, this personality of the King is directly opposite to Yuri’s nature, being a generous and kind-hearted boy.

As a king, he is bound to lead and protect his kingdom and punish those who want to destroy it. Around him, are the four mighty warriors who would protect him against their evil nemesis. Tension becomes bigger as Wolfram falls in love with Yuri, something that Yuri is not used to because back in his own world, love is just between a man and a woman. I’m sure you would love this show because aside from action, this anime has a very funny and unusual story.

http://www.exploring-japan.com/2006/08/16/an-interesting-and-intriguing-anime/
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    How is this interesting & intriguing? Sounds like yet another overlong & badly plotted romance saga with 2-dimentional characters.

Unless you count that the main character in a yaoi is called Yuri. That's... ironic...
  • Options
    20050411h.jpg
  • Options
    Haha! That comic is fantastic! I've freaked out people in the past when they've found out what yaoi is. It's one of the main reasons I'm not worried about leaving my computer on when I go out. If my housemates try have a nose round looking for pr0n, they're in for a big surprise...
  • Options
    Haha Cool comic there! :D
  • Options
    If you peeps like that, checkout http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

It a cool comic strip that deals with all sorts of cool geeky things.