Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What turns you off?

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    Damn, well that's my chances of some Infinite loving well and truly out the window :crying:

I may make an exception as long as your not the type of cyclops who hassled Odysseus.
    subject13 wrote:
    Poor personal hygenie by her...nothing as bad as trying eat rotten fish, am i right guys? lol

Oh, I think being doused in petrol and set on fire is just as bad, if not worse.

But I get your point.

:o
    \
    sophia wrote:
    Dammit, I am. And I do the Tolkien-esque English thing too..."Impale me with thy sword of love, master Infinite..."

Yep, I've well and truly blown my chances.

Ah well.

If you ever manage to break free from classical literature, say a move into Dickens or Bronte, give me a call.
    subject13 wrote:
    Poor personal hygenie by her...nothing as bad as trying eat rotten fish, am i right guys? lol

Indeed. But I've found egg salad issues a lot more common with people who actually have a foreskin. Though there are filthy, disgusting specimens of both genders for sure :thumb:

Oh, and as for people speaking in a "sub Shakespearian Tolkien-esque manner" I can't say I've met any but I'd rather like to... I could just go for a bit of Antony and Cleopatra-esque roleplay in the bedroom...
    What? You want someone to kill your husband while your shagging his best mate then have a joint suicide pact? What ever floats your boat briggi.
    Ha. Well, mostly I just meant the red-hot sexin', milk baths and Roman soldier costumes... but I'll take what I can get :razz:
    ha this thread took ages to read but i was giggling throughout!! haha :lol:

havent got any funny stories to tell - which i suppose is a good thing

but yeah the usuals - bad hygine, bad breath :sour: , and the olympics thing doesnt go down to well, and getting tired easily lol
    jenni30 wrote:
    and the olympics thing doesnt go down to well, and getting tired easily lol

People say the olympics thing in sex turns them off, but i dont get it, is that where the girl comes second, and theres no silver medals left, so she gets a pearl necklace instead?

Or something to do with competition in the bedroom?