Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What turns you off?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    none of your shite please! u need a few slightly longer nails to play classical. I keep them clean, but still need them nonetheless...

As long as you don't have a coke nail :p

Oh god, thats so vile. I bought some shirts the other day and noticed the guy checking me out had one. I almost wanted to just return the shirts right then :p
    What's a coke nail. This thread is tooo funny!
    When their pinky nail is about as long as those nasty ass 6 inch long fakies you get from those cheap nail salons :p

And they are always dirty :p

You take the long nail and snort a bump off it.
    It's a spectacularly long little fingernail, for coke fiends with busy schedules ;)

I think Dr Pirate has one... or did have :p
    Foreskins turn me off.
    What turns me off:

half assedness

Like someone giving you a spanking but they aren't really into it- just don't do it ffs! There are other things to do and your pathetic, bored, unrythmic, untimed, non-disciplinarian pussy handed buttock taps TURN ME OFF... lol
    clinginess.

All girls I know have absolutely no time for you anymore, because they apparently live in the arse of their boyfriends.
    If I wouldn't have time for my friends anymore I would revolt.
    ...it's especially horrible when they end up underneath your foreskin! :nervous:

Yes. Without even having a foreskin myself, I can imagine that would be pretty grim :eek2:
    migpilot wrote:
    W
    when she just lies on the bed like an object

her not knowing what she wants and how

Oh yeah, I've been there

her: "do something more interesting with me"
    me: "like what?"
    her "I don't know"
    me: "make some suggestions, what turns you on?"
    her: "I don't know"
    me: "Is there anything I don't do that you have always wanted me to"
    her "not really"
    me: "how about we try X"
    her: "yeah maybe, but not today"
    me: "ok, how about we try Y"
    her: "no, not just yet"
    me: "do you have any suggestions then?"
    her: "no"

Most people would probably say this was the time to give up and have a wank. :rolleyes:
    Well, last guy I fucked asked me to say I was 17. I smiled like a donut. All about the :O?! face.
    Jamie Oliver.

Not that I'd think about him during sex, more that I can't get my hatred for the rat bastard out of my mind for one second.
    Long fingernails
    Bad breath/ general hygine
    Trying to to get it all in when he knows it wont fit
    Fuck all foreplay then moaning because he just wants a fuck and I take a while to get into it.
    The same 10 minutes of foreplay every time with NO variation, EVER.
    Crap kissing.
    Never showing any affection outside of the bedroom, unless hes drunk
    Getting on top putting no effort in for two minutes and rolling off claiming hes tired, why did you even bother then?

There are plenty more but it might start looking a bit ranty.
    Is this all about the same/your current bloke, honey? He sounds like a prize turd, if so.

The wet patch being on your territory is always, always a turn off. But I suppose by that point it doesn't really matter if you're turned off because it's time for a snout and forty winks anyway :thumb:
    A creaking bed always distracts me, as does the cat coming upstairs to see what all the fuss is about.
    Oh aye, a creaking bed is the worst. We have the worst culprit at the minute and it also has those slats underneath which come loose if you get a bit carried away... definite mood killer :impissed:

Agree about taxis pulling up outside and screaming banshees falling out onto the street. Almost as bad as when he receives a telephone call from his grandmother during sex... and answers it :shocking:
    How about...

When you're getting down and dirty in your fellas bedroom and he wants to leave his bedroom door open - just as a bit of excitement/danger in case his Mum and Dad heard you both banging away.

:|
    :lol::lol::lol:

That's not the kind of excitement/danger I usually have in mind, to be honest. Hilarious, though! :thumb:
    Kermit wrote:
    A creaking bed always distracts me, as does the cat coming upstairs to see what all the fuss is about.

My boy's cat is such a pervert. We went into his room the other week and were undressing eachother, in comes the cat, purring away. Kicked her out. Shoved him on the bed. She came in and started biting his toes (his legs were over the bed). Kicked her out again. Get going, she jumps on the bed, and settles down, staring and purring. :eek2:

I once threw a condom at her (there was nothing in it). She sat there, with it on her back, purring.
    briggi wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

That's not the kind of excitement/danger I usually have in mind, to be honest. Hilarious, though! :thumb:

I can laugh now... but at the time I was like 'Are you sick in the head??!' Fucking weirdo! Hence why he is an ex-boyfriend... :thumb:
    Men being shy is also a big turn off to me.
    Being told "I only have sex with you to make you happy."

Way to make me happy. :yeees:
    Being told "I only have sex with you to make you happy."

Way to make me happy. :yeees:

Whatttttttttttt. That's nasty
    briggi wrote:
    I

But enough about my exes, what turns you ladies and gentlemen off?

Visibly hairy nostrils, with protruding black hairs. There are a surprising number of guys who suffer from this. Maybe I notice it more because I'm short but it instantly puts me off. Just PULL THEM OUT.

Smoking. Burping. Farting. No lips. Over enthusiastic tongue movements in and out mentally, ugh.
    nether regions that smell worse than a whitby fish market
    Ooh, thought of another; people who speak in that weird sub Shakespearian Tolkien-esque manner.

Verily woman, thou art in for a beasting of the highest order tonight. When the moon reaches it's apex and all is still through out the kingdom, then and only then, can the carnal pleasures of the flesh be enjoyed.

Not that anyone does that but it would turn me off.

That and having one eye, right in the middle of the forehead. I don't shag cyclops.
    A massive bush & shyness + other things.
    \
    Makoto wrote:
    other things.

go on, elaborate!
    Poor personal hygenie by her...nothing as bad as trying eat rotten fish, am i right guys? lol