Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I don't see what the fascination is with glyn, he's a wee prat IMO.

I'd actually love it for Ais to win, just to give a big two fingers up to everyone that put her down.

Yes another Ash fan!!!

Gotta love the look on Nikki's face when she got evicted, haha she really thought she would be in the last two. They should of booed her more.
  • Options
    :lol:

Nikki's face was just priceless!
  • Options
    for anyone who's just seen richard get evicted, i think pete was spot on as richard was saying 'well there you go' and the tourettes kicked in - wanker, wanker!
  • Options
    Aww, I loved Richard. I'm glad Aisleyne hasn't won.
  • Options
    Dickie had some priceless moments in the house, 1 thing is for sure he did have the best one liners
  • Options
    I loved the one about the genital wart :D
  • Options
    I'm glad Aisleyne hasn't won.

Me too :D
  • Options
    Go Pete!
  • Options
    Crikey she is whiney!
  • Options
    *does a little dance*
  • Options
    Glyn has gone:eek2: :crying:
  • Options
    It was always gonna be Pete tbh
  • Options
    Good its over ...
  • Options
    I no but i still wanted Glyn to win
  • Options
    Well done pete
  • Options
    Well done George Bush!
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Rosebud should go into the house next year

That's the first thing you've said that I agree with!

Gotta love Rosebud.
  • Options
    Awwk I really wanted Richard to win. He was fab. But then I'm still happy Pete won. Never wanted Glynn to win. He was an annoying little boy with an irritating accent. Sorry, but it's true. haha.

I hope Richard will do well now he's out. I :heart: him!!!
  • Options
    yay
  • Options
    Awwk I really wanted Richard to win. He was fab. But then I'm still happy Pete won. Never wanted Glynn to win. He was an annoying little boy with an irritating accent. Sorry, but it's true. haha.

I hope Richard will do well now he's out. I :heart: him!!!
    I agree.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I didn't watch any of this last night, but was just reading something somewhere...what happened with Nikki's eviction and her interview?

She got booed and when she got on stage she was like a deer in headlights and just froze. Then she said "i want to see my best bits" and davina replied "you already had your best bits because you were evicted before" so nikki went off in a mood.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    She got booed and when she got on stage she was like a deer in headlights and just froze. Then she said "i want to see my best bits" and davina replied "you already had your best bits because you were evicted before" so nikki went off in a mood.
    she didn't go off in a mood!

it was rather pathetic though. she got some cheering and some booing, which shocked her i think because she got a great reception the last time. when davina asked her if she was ok she said "im scared" and she asked if she could sit with her housemates. so davina said ok lets go but then she wouldn't move and said something about seeing her best bits. but davina said she'd already had them when she got evicted last time and led her backstage so she could go sit with everyone else.

i fell asleep just before aisleyne got evicted! so i didn't get to see anymore. gutted :grump:
  • Options
    it's on now on channel 4
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    it's on now on channel 4
    yay :D
  • Options
    I couldn't watch Aisleyne's bit because she makes me want to tear my hair out. I HATE HER.

And why the fuck was Glyn singing 'Here I go again on my own?' in his weirdo accent? It made we want to cry with shame for him. Wait for the day he's on the front of the papers for getting fucking wasted in Manchester/Liverpool...

Anyway. Bring on next year!!!
  • Options
    I think we should keep this thread alive - to talk about the afthermath of BB7... and to piss off the BB haters.

I miss it already and have been reliving the best bits thanks to youtube.com

Showed my Dad the "bottled water" insident tonight (he claims to not like BB but I think he secretly does) and then tonight when my step-mother was pouring a glass of mineral water he kept saying "so you can't TAKE tap water!!!" and laughing at her as if she was nikki or something.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Showed my Dad the "bottled water" insident tonight (he claims to not like BB but I think he secretly does) and then tonight when my step-mother was pouring a glass of mineral water he kept saying "so you can't TAKE tap water!!!" and laughing at her as if she was nikki or something.

Your Dad is clearly a legend.

I think the bottled water incident is one of Nikki's best. Maybe her very best? It makes me laugh til I cry everytime. And the Susie pledge one!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I couldn't watch Aisleyne's bit because she makes me want to tear my hair out. I HATE HER.

And why the fuck was Glyn singing 'Here I go again on my own?' in his weirdo accent? It made we want to cry with shame for him. Wait for the day he's on the front of the papers for getting fucking wasted in Manchester/Liverpool...

Anyway. Bring on next year!!!

I like Aisleyne. It was Nikki who was embarrassing herself with her 'I'm scared, why are they booing' routine. They weren't even booing! She had worse the first time round. I reckon she was just shell shocked that she only came fifth :lol:

Glyn was classic. I thought it was hilarious. Bless 'im.

Roll on next year and the new set of weirdos.
  • Options
    ah here, what was the song that was playing over the kinda, compilation thingy at the end of the final, where it showed you what had happened throughout the series??