Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rants? SHOUT THEM!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As part of the ongoing development of more audio content on TheSite.org we've been thinking about the idea of getting rants sent as audio, rather than written articles.

As I'm sure some of you (especially those who've contributed in the past) the rants section is a chance to rave and shout about those things that really, really fuck you off.

Now we can't publish anything that would be considered libel, so nothing that destroys a persons reputation, or is untrue or insulting (too much). We also won't use anything racist, homophobic, or sexist - or that's crap.

So if you've got something you'd really like to rant about (you know, like asking Kermit what he thinks of the BBC) - then we'd like to hear from you, literally.

In the future we'll be creating a proper upload area but for now it's just going to be a bit hacked together. So if you want to shout at us then send an .avi or .mp3 to me at jim@thesite.org and put 'YouthNet' at the start of the subject, or if you want to upload it somewhere and send me the link that's fine too.

Comments

• Options
    i have a couple of things to rant about that i would love to do so on a microphone

but my voice is all cruddy and poorly at the moment
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i have a couple of things to rant about that i would love to do so on a microphone

but my voice is all cruddy and poorly at the moment

Go MrG. Your voice is hot.
  • Options
    but i have a sinus infection at the moment so i sound quite mingy
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    but i have a sinus infection at the moment so i sound quite mingy
    You don't go all Phoebe-from-friends-with-a-cold sexy then?
  • Options
    nah i go from sexy, to:
    ming.jpg
  • Options
    i would..but i hate my low baratone voice :(
  • Options
    I would love to do a rant but I'm so unspeakably shallow that it would be an mp3 full of threatening noises about things that affect me and only me.
  • Options
    what the hell, give it a try, it doesn't have to be more than a few minutes long
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    So if you've got something you'd really like to rant about (you know, like asking Kermit what he thinks of the BBC)

:impissed: