Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why Do I Deserve To Be Cheated On?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Listen to "Haddaway" - Baby don't hurt me

:lol: Retro, indeed.

My personal favourite for a break up is (I Hate) Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe:

Are you the guys on the beach who hate everything? eww
    Is this some sort of hip music that I don't understand?

I, hate the rain and sunny weather,
    and I, I hate beach and mountains too, boo-hoo,
    And I don't like a thing about the city, no, no,
    and I, I, I, hate the countryside too!

And I, hate everything about you!
    everything about you!

And I, don't like a thing about your mother,
    and I, I hate your daddy's guts too, boo-hoo,
    And I don't like a thing about your sister, no, no
    'cause I, I, I, think sex is overrated too.

And I, get sick when I'm around,
    I, can't stand to be around,
    I, hate everything about you!
    Everything about you, everything about you, everything about you!

Some say I've got a bad attitude,
    but that don't change the way I feel about you,
    and if you think this might be bringing me down,
    look again 'cause I ain't wearing no frown!
    Get Down!

And you've got to love:

So you wanted to take a break
    Slow it down some, and have some space
    Fuck you, too!
    Give me my money back,
    Give me my money back - you bitch!

etc etc. This is a whole other thread... :p

Oh, and do NOT post the letter. DO NOT.
  • Options
    I think you should be moving on a bit and looking for your next girlfriend, with No One Else by Weezer.

"I want a girl who will laugh for no-one else,

When I'm away she leaves her make-up on the shelf."

If you're feeling like being the controlling boyfriend type. :p
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    i wouldnt be mad at her ex tbh, its not as if hes the one ringing and texting her and it sounds as though she's tried it on with him and hes either fucked her and fuckered her off or hes having none of it. either way shes a cunt so you're not exactly missing out.
    She's obviously got to you so i guess this is a useful lesson for the future, dont give away your feelings so easily and dont let the oposite sex rule your life
  • Options
    As someone who's been shafted/cheated/shit on by my ex boyfriend in the pas, the BEST revenge you could ever do to them to get over being treated terribly is just to MOVE on.

Do everything you couldn't do whilst you were with them, etc.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    As someone who's been shafted/cheated/shit on by my ex boyfriend in the pas, the BEST revenge you could ever do to them to get over being treated terribly is just to MOVE on.

Do everything you couldn't do whilst you were with them, etc.

i agree, the best way to get back at your ex is by showing her you dont give a shit and gettin on with things
  • Options
    NOOOO don't send the lyrics. you'll look like a right loon.
  • Options
    soz bout the late reply's, my pc's been down.

anyway, didnt send the lyrics..

Spoke to her a few times on the phone n that, shes tryin to make me feel bad by saying "ive been through alot of shit lately my grandad is nearly dying etc" when i feel like sayin.. hang on a min? youve been through shit? and i havent! she stresses me out big time. i said delete my number and dont contact me, but she still tries when the other day she was the one that text me saying "i dont think we'll work out as mates" so i left it, then shes tryin to ring me n that! spoke to her, shes boasting about textin all these lads and im like.. DO I GIVE A FUCK? Na not really love! fuck off init! once and for all.

i can now gladly say that im already texting a few lovely ladies, unsure and not really into a relationship so soon though :(
  • Options
    It's a nice idea being mates, but you both need space.

If she doesn't want to be with you, then I'd just leave it at that. If she chucked you then if she wants there to be a friendship then let her come to you, because if you start going all clingy on her (thank the Lord you didn't send those lyrics) then she'll just see you as a pain in the arse.

Move on and learn from it :yes:
  • Options
    cheers bri
  • Options
    Anyway, a week on, im still getting the odd phone call once a day, however i don't answere it, i just think of all the bad things she's done to me and it makes me wanna not answere it anyway!

I answered just one phone call the other day though, and i know this sounds cheeky as fuck, but she said "Are you working in Bristol now?" i replied "yes" then she went on to say "can you get me a watch up there, ill give u the money!"

I felt like saying, YOU CHEEKY BITCH! anyway, i just said "dont you think thats a bit cheeky" and she agreed lol. she didnt ask how i was or anything, just asked me to get a bloody watch for her!

She then asked how i was, and i said yea im fine, and she said cool im glad for ya, and that was the end of that! lol